• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coral draw 9

ford

is there a sight i can go to that has a driver for a pnc1000 i just had a guy tell me to go to a sight and down load a file i did for some reason when i went to load driver for printer i said i have cd but when it say no driver there there was stuff for windows but not for roland thanks any way Jim

J Hill Designs

the file I told you to download is a .exe zip file - unzip it, inside that folder is a file setup.exe - run that - it will ask what model, what port, etc... follow instructions

ok so just tried it - download that file, unzip it, and use that for the "have disk" location...just worked for me and my PNC-950

re-edit -- ok maybe not...dont want to try farther sorry busy afternoon

OldPaint

is there a sight i can go to that has a driver for a pnc1000 i just had a guy tell me to go to a sight and down load a file i did for some reason when i went to load driver for printer i said i have cd but when it say no driver there there was stuff for windows but not for roland thanks any way Jim
iam sorry but your non-computer knowledge..........is why nothing is working for you.
not the driver, plotter, program................YOU NEED SOME COMPUTER SKILLS, and none of us can do that for you.

iSign

don't give up... go read this thread again!

OP is right, you have to work harder because you are so unfamiliar with all the terms & procedures.

It almost seems like you have been raised with wolves or something and just entered this high tech society yesterday... but read the many posts again & it will start to make sense. You ask questions that were already answered, so read again & good luck!

ford

well i am in the process of eraseing my computer all the way getting rid of the old xp and putting a new copy in i hope i get what screwed it up out of there so far i have put 2 hard drives in this computer this computer is never been hooked up to the internet,i am using my other computer up stairs to go to the internet.but a funny thing the one down stairs that has never see the internet so far 2 times has had messages that it (computer down stairs that never seen the internet) has had to viruses how i do not know but i bet Bill Gates does lol well right now wating for it the one down stairs to load all new xp im still trying to figure this out ,if i have to i will buy another hard drive that will make 3 on that one in 2 yrs a person has to do what a person has to do AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP and i will not quit till i get this running Jim

ford

yes. just erased the hard drive and reloaded new copy of xp .Now the first thing i see is a new message that reads....Attunecanot be updated becaus of unrecoverable error:
Please restart computer and try again downloading Attine again.
Thank you for trying Attune

That is a copy program that microsoft putes in there software it is a copy program that picks up virues well i am going to try a tech frien of mine that is a professor in computers sience im sure he should be able to fix or else i will be buying a new hard drive again that will be 3 hard drives for that computer...my next computer will be a Mac they dont crash or pice up virues Jim

ford

well i just found out that attune is a microsoft software that you have to buy just like that gold shield that is in the bottom of your screen so now mirosoft think i am going to order that thu them.That makes no sense i down load a new xp software and they are telling me i have to buy new software unbeliveable im going to try that professor i now in computers and see what he can do i will let you all now what he comes up with Jim ...for now i give up he will have the computer by monday...

Lance

Computer users are divided into three categories:

Novice, Intermediate and Expert.

Novice Users -
People who are afraid that simply pressing a key might break their computer.

Intermediate Users -
People who don't know how to fix their computer after they have just pressed a key that broke it.

Expert Users -
People who press the keys that break other people's computers.

:toasting:

Cadmn

Funny Lance & true LOL
Ford the problem is Operator error not hard drive.
if you followed directions & knew something about standard operation & drivers you would be cutting like a banshee as the info you recieved was perfect & almost infallable