• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel/CoCut issues

SignHut

i am having weird issues with corel and cocut. I downloaded corel 9 and cocut 9 onto my computer and fixed the "copyright key not detected" message and it still won't work. i have talked to summa and cocut and no one can help me? any suggestions guys? i'm just trying to get up and running. thanks

OldPaint

i have talked to summa and cocut and no one can help me? any suggestions guys?
must be......or hes in big trouble for callin the CREATORS ....of each))))))))))

Techman

If the key is plugged into the correct port cocut wil run just fine. You must use the paralell port.

From where did you down load cocut 9.. Its not been available for a long time. And it does not come as a down load.. It comes on a CD with a security key and serial numbers. What is your dongle number?

the software included with summa plotters will allow you to cut without cocut...additionally you can cut directly from corel without cocut, so you have many options available to you.

BoogerB

Are these legally licensed versions?
Doesnt sound like it.

The key needs to be installed in the proper port.
If it is in there, swap it around and make sure it is registering.

Dan, how do you cut direct from Corel?
I've got an "old" Roland Camm1Pro...