Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel Colors Changing

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Rodan68, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Rodan68

Rodan68 Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Bay Area
    I'm running corel 13 and anytime I fill an object using RGB values the colors change when I cut and paste a copy. It also changes after I save and re-open the file. For example I can make a blue box 50,50,200 cut and paste and it changes to 53,53,200. Does anybody else notice this? Is there a fix?

Tags:
  2. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    I am not sure why it is doing this. I tried doing exactly what you said and it works fine every time wether I cut and paste to a new document, save and close the sqaure doc. and them reopen it nothing changes in the color at all. I would be curious to see what others might say. Sorry I could'nt help.

3. Rodan68

Rodan68 Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Bay Area
    I think I might have figured it out. In the color management screen the color space your working in has to match the advanced import/export color space for importing (double click the stack of documents). I guess when I was pasting it was acting as an import from a different colorspace and it was changing the values. Weird! Maybe others should take note of that.