• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Colors Changing

Rodan68

I'm running corel 13 and anytime I fill an object using RGB values the colors change when I cut and paste a copy. It also changes after I save and re-open the file. For example I can make a blue box 50,50,200 cut and paste and it changes to 53,53,200. Does anybody else notice this? Is there a fix?

rcook99

I am not sure why it is doing this. I tried doing exactly what you said and it works fine every time wether I cut and paste to a new document, save and close the sqaure doc. and them reopen it nothing changes in the color at all. I would be curious to see what others might say. Sorry I could'nt help.

Rodan68

I think I might have figured it out. In the color management screen the color space your working in has to match the advanced import/export color space for importing (double click the stack of documents). I guess when I was pasting it was acting as an import from a different colorspace and it was changing the values. Weird! Maybe others should take note of that.