• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel copy / paste issue

SignManiac

In the past I've been able to copy an image from any web page and paste it into Corel Draw. For some reason I'm not able to paste now. I'm running X3 and use Firefox.

I can cut/copy/paste from within Corel, just not from outside source. Any idea what setting might have been changed to cause this?

Thanks

SignManiac

I've narrowed down the problem to Firefox. I was able to copy an image from Internet Explorer and past into coreldraw fine.

I have the latest version of Firefox and it won't let Corel paste anything copied from it. It might be a setting in FireFox or I may go back to an older version. I never had this problem with Firefox in the past.

SignManiac

Appears to be Corel/Firefox issue only. I can copy an image from Firefox and paste into an email fine. Just not into coreldraw.

54warrior

Interesting. I have the same issue. I also use Firefox and Yahoo! Mail and cannot copy/paste a picture into a new message, however if I switch to Explorer, I can copy/paste the same exact picture just fine.

Techman

firefox has made a few changes that has disappointed more than a few..

That stupid "awsome search" change.. is about the worst ever..

Joop

Is it Firefox 3? I downloaded that and went right back to version 2... not liking 3 at all. Try downgrading if you are using ver 3.

flee4733

I've been able to do it, but I have to save/copy the file from firefox then use the import in corel to get the file

slappy

i'm having that issue with flexi since i started with this new laptop.... but i can paste images into other programs from the web on it....