• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Draw File command

SignManiac

When you open Corel Draw, I have X3, on the menu bar when you select FILE the drop down list will show you the last 4 or 5 jobs on the bottom that you had open when you shut down.

I seem to recall years ago that somewhere you could change that number to more or less? Does anyone know where in your tool options settings that can be increased?

Thanks
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

signage

You may want to try woXXom's unlimited recent files macro. Here is a link to the list of macros, this one is the first one on the page!

SignManiac

Okay, even stranger? I have a small pen/plot icon on my task bar that is for Co-Cut that I happened to mouse over. Then the macro I just installed launched and I can now see all of my recent files in a new window that opened. I assume it's using that icon now to launch the macro.

Weird but I don't care so long as it works.

signage

SignManiac go to macromonster.com and he has a zip file that explains how to load and then launch the macro 2 different ways! What you need to do is go into the customization tab then Macros find the macro and then create a icon for it!

SignManiac

Thanks Signage. I think I have it working now. When I relaunched Corel, it must have taken a moment to go through all my files and just "happened" to open when I moved my mouse over my Co-Cut icon. So I don't think that icon actually launched the macro.

I'll still read up on that link though. Thanks again.

Techman

im trying to write up a registry fix for this,,, if i get it and it is something reasonable that a average user can work with,,, i will post it. I hate the 5 slot limits..

SignManiac

That's great! I know it drives me nuts cuz I normally have between 8-12 jobs files open simultaneously. When I occasionally shut down my system for a reboot I have to try and remember all the jobs I had open before.