• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x3 and winpcsign help please!!

jenrood

Hello, We have a creation PCUT CTN-630 cutter and using winpcsign software. We just got Corel graphics suite x3 and learning it from scratch (0 expierence). Now then, my question. How do I get my graphics to my cutter from Corel? These are my import choices in winpcsign, (DFX,EPS,AI,IMAGE,LUN,PLT,DPF,PRN,VIP,WPC) inside the winpc software.
Thank you in advance, love this forum.:thankyou: :thumb:

Techman

dotn know how the winpc works , have no idea..

get cocut that plugs in with corel...and you can run corel and cut straight to the cutter

jenrood

Awsome a thousand times over

It worked
Thanks so much
I have to pop some bubles then I will cut it.
Thanks

DanSSK

Its also possible to cut from corel draw without using CoCut. Modify some settings and just use the normal Print. Tutorial here

Craig Sjoquist

I have both of those the CORELDRAW X3 & WIN PCSIGN letter 14. was wondering myself hmmm drag and drop yes, copy / paste yes, wonder if there is commands learning here so I'm looking...THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

Craig Sjoquist

Sure is just learned today thanks to.... pro signs & graphics .. watch out world ,....been wondering of a correct way lol ...from corel ...>file>export>EPS>send to ....in win PCsign it's ....import.... just need a few simple command knowledge and off to the races for me lol...sure glad this forum is here ....THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

Cadmn

If you can find a printer driver for your cutter I have a roland & its simply print
& watch out. I love my roland & corel. any cutter that is driven hpgl works I think gotta love em