Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel x3 and winpcsign help please!!

Discussion in 'Corel' started by jenrood, Aug 15, 2006.

1. jenrood

jenrood Member

Aug 10, 2006
    Hello, We have a creation PCUT CTN-630 cutter and using winpcsign software. We just got Corel graphics suite x3 and learning it from scratch (0 expierence). Now then, my question. How do I get my graphics to my cutter from Corel? These are my import choices in winpcsign, (DFX,EPS,AI,IMAGE,LUN,PLT,DPF,PRN,VIP,WPC) inside the winpc software.
    Thank you in advance, love this forum.:thankyou: :thumb:

Tags:
  2. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    dotn know how the winpc works , have no idea..

get cocut that plugs in with corel...and you can run corel and cut straight to the cutter

3. jenrood

jenrood Member

Aug 10, 2006
    where?

Thanks, Where can I fid low low prices on this program, do you have any ideas?

4. learned the hard way

learned the hard way Active Member

Jan 3, 2006
    I am not familiar with WinPC, but if it works like most other cut programs, you should be able to copy from Corel and paste into WinPC.

5. jenrood

jenrood Member

Aug 10, 2006
    Super cooool

I will give it a try.

6. jenrood

jenrood Member

Aug 10, 2006
    Awsome a thousand times over

It worked
    Thanks so much
    I have to pop some bubles then I will cut it.
    Thanks

7. DanSSK

DanSSK New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Its also possible to cut from corel draw without using CoCut. Modify some settings and just use the normal Print. Tutorial here

8. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

SSK "Tech Guys" do it again!

9. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    I have both of those the CORELDRAW X3 & WIN PCSIGN letter 14. was wondering myself hmmm drag and drop yes, copy / paste yes, wonder if there is commands learning here so I'm looking...THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

10. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Sure is just learned today thanks to.... pro signs & graphics .. watch out world ,....been wondering of a correct way lol ...from corel ...>file>export>EPS>send to ....in win PCsign it's ....import.... just need a few simple command knowledge and off to the races for me lol...sure glad this forum is here ....THANK YOU & ENJOY LIFE

11. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    If you can find a printer driver for your cutter I have a roland & its simply print
    & watch out. I love my roland & corel. any cutter that is driven hpgl works I think gotta love em