• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x3 Problem

Sticker Dude

Hello I just finished installing my new x3 works great but one thing I did notice I cant use the distort or any of those functions they are there but I cant highlite them is it something I have to download or am I just doing it wrong right now just want to arch a text and mybe drop shadow
Thanks in advance

:thankyou::signs101:

Ken

By saying "arch a text"..do you mean fit text to path? You need a path to fit the text to.
Anyway..good info can be found at www.coreldraw.com
They have a forum similar to this..but all corel of course.
Cheers!
Ken

Sticker Dude

I am not new to this I work in flexi tho Just got x3 if I type a Text and then want to arch the text or distort it in any other ways it does not highlite I dont know if I am saying it right?
anyways How do you do a screen shot and post it on here???

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You want to select your text and then invoke the Envelope Tool. This tool is found on a flyout on the tool bar on the left side of the display

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 61

R08

I think you need to read the instructions... 0r maybe check out the tutorials.

To make the text go to a curve you need to select the text and a curve or text and a line.

511graphix

I have x3 and without having any text or object selected, it went right into envelope tool. when I clicked on an object. it put the red box around it .so are you saying when you click on that group of tools nothing is in the dark bold look. just a lite gray look. like when you cant use it.. thats weird..