• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x6 Sneak Peak

hydo1

Awesome. I just bought X5 2 weeks ago, still in sealed box though. Just my luck that an upgrade would come out this soon.

J

john1

Just started using X4, I just installed X6 trial and am probably upgrading.

Why can't Adobe be reasonable on their pricing like Corel?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Because ADOBE according to them and may others sets the standard in the industry.
Unlike most of their other products I feel illustrator is the only thing that is severely lacking in functionality and is 2nd to CorelDraw.

WildWestDesigns

Why can't Adobe be reasonable on their pricing like Corel?

I don't think Adobe is all that badly priced myself. 13 programs for $2,600 outright ( I don't count Bridge and those programs). I have 1 program that you could buy the master suite 5 times over and still have change. No student editions, I have yet to see a copy of the program on ebay (I just look for a lark, not a fan of ebay shopping at all).

Now if you wait 2 generations for this program to upgrade, then it's about $600 cheaper($2,000) then the Master Suite purchase (not upgrade, but full version).

So it really is all relative.

WildWestDesigns

You Adobe fan boys stay out of this thread. This is Corels coming out party! :)

I'll be. I'm getting chastised in my own thread. I never...

Naw, you have to remember that I'm a newly converted fan of Draw. Draw is extensively apart of the program that I referenced in my previous post.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
From the linked video it looks like they have added some nice tools on top of the move to 64bit.

Could work out to be a nice upgrade if it turns out to be stable.

wayne k
guam usa

slipperyfrog

I'm running 64bit and it feels much smoother. Yet to have a crash. I have purposely been going through old files that I knew had issues and so far so good.

J

john1

Anyone know where the website creator in X6 is? The download information says it's included but when the trial installed i didn't see it included but everything else is (corel draw, photo paint, connect, trace etc)

Thanks