• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x6 Sneak Peak

WildWestDesigns

Rumor mill has it that hp and wacom may just have a joint venture coming soon... I read it on engadget some time ago. Its also supposed to function like Apple's Thunderbolt platform and go from powerful desktop to powerful 21" Laptop.

Its been months since I read it so like all new gadgetry it could have faded to dust but It got me excited.

If that's true, I'll be getting that. I like my 18" Toshiba laptop with 8GB of RAM, it runs everything that my desktop can, but having to go back to the Intuos 3 is "killing me". Although, I hate to have to buy the 2 other pens that I use a lot again. Such is the burden I must bear to quench my thirst for gadgets.

Colin

I just my first pop-up window informing me of X6. I bought a new X5 mid-May 2011, should I even attempt getting a break on the update?

Any issues with Versaworks?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Right from Corel X5/X6 Help:

To print keyboard shortcuts
1. Click Tools Customization.
2. In the Customization list of categories, click Commands.
3. Click the Shortcut keys tab.
4. Click View all.
5. Click Print.

Christian @ 2CT Media

NP... I'm not good at much so if I can help I will!

I like getting the different knowledge bases and insights offered here and utilize it frequently in my search to better myself and company, so its only fair I contribute wherever possible.

Colin

Just ordered it. I mentioned that I had just bought X5 last summer, so she gave me 20% off, making it $159.20

I like to have a disc, so it'll be shipping on the 27th.

WildWestDesigns

I wish my upgrades with Corel were only 200, but not in the cards for me. Those that get it let me know how it goes. My version isn't do for an upgrade for another year.

Colin

I have the most violent cold right now, and must sound awful on the phone; maybe the nice gal I spoke with had some empathy.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No Colin you have the home team advantage.
We all wish we could be Canadian.

wayne k
guam usa

Service Sign Co

There's quite a bit of benefits with corporate licensing with Corel.
I'm sure Steve C. will be happy that they now have some of the OpenType® capabilities
and it's a decent upgrade from any previous version.