• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel

Joe Diaz

Hmmmm… I’d spend the extra $50-$100 just to support Corel for making a bad a$$ program. It pays for it’s self within the first few days. Besides the clipart catalog is a must. If I were buying, I wouldn’t chance it. Buy it direct and make sure your getting the real deal. Supporting pirates only helps to drive the cost of software skywards. Pirates suck, Ninjas are way cooler.

wes70

I agree with Joe. Pay a little extra and get the clipart catalogue! That in itself is well worth it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As a former VAR (Value Added Reseller) and an authorized Corel dealer I can state to a 99.999% certainty that OEM is as described by the Corel site and that nobody can legally sell OEM versions without being the Original Equipment Manufacturer or their designate. Further, OEM versions can be registered, supported and are eligible for upgrades. Finally, there is no way, no how that anyone is receiving discounts from Corel that would permit them to profitably sell the Corel X4 Suite for $100 and change.

Of course, you're welcome to supply these sites your credit card. They know how to imitate the look of anyplace they want to look like so you will think you're on a safe site to give out your information. Just don't be surprised when some Nigerian is giving his girlfriend a nice HD TV at your expense.