Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Coreldraw 2017 (new Version)

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Asuma01, Apr 11, 2017.

1. matthewota

matthewota Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer

This is an ongoing problem that Corel has to address. Hopefully it will be a free patch file.

2. matthewota

Corel has ended voice technical support. That is disappointing to me. I abhor "chatting" as I cannot type fast due to athritic fingers.

3. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Merchant Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    Look at what is included in the Universal Access in the OS that you use to access the internet (I run Windows OSs in VMs, so I don't know if you do the same) and see what they have for voice to chat. Not always perfect, but if they "learn" they can be pretty good. Dragon was very good in Windows, but that was a 3rd party program, not built in. Just speak and have it convert it for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LUV DEM TIGERS

LUV DEM TIGERS Member

Jun 13, 2008
    Irmo, SC
    I got 2017 and had to go back to using X7 since I have a Mimaki cutter and Finecut doesn't work with 2017 and it says it will be November before there is a plugin for it.

Well, I just checked again and they have changed the plugin to August. My guess would be August
    31st.

5. matthewota

I loaded a free macro from Corel using Macro manager. Now I do not see the macro. I am "chatting" with Corel tech suppoert, and the person chatting with me canot even tell me the path to where my macros go. She has to refer it to their techinical department. Who will take forever to get ot my question. Corel Tech suport SUUUUUUCKS!

6. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I second that corel support sucks! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I got 2017 just for my laptop/surface book so I can use the pen, but they're pen features for Microsoft surface products suck too. And at work I got x8

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk