• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw Plug-in with athletic tails & more..

supaegnt

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">does anyone uses/knows of coreldraw plug-ins with good athletic tails that sells at first glance that consists of other editable designs?

thanks))))))

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

supaegnt

i do not want to limit my purchase to aforementioned

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">thanks,i have gotten some file samples from smartdesigner.i just do not want to limit my findings to aforementioned only,'cause my clientele prefers editable templates.i once run "autopilot" that is now absolete.but it consists of truckload of tails.

folks,i welcomed more.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ken

What the heck are "tails"? I've never heards of this. I would like to have plug-ins for Corel also.
Cheers!
Ken

Techman

tails are those embellishments added to the end of sports names.
They are easily reproduced in corel with a little use of the node editing feature. IT would take longer to find one, import it, and add it on that to actually make one.