• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CORELDraw X4 is here!!!!!!

300mphGraphics

Lighten up Francis!!! I'm making an observation about Word and whatnot.
Don't flatter yourself thinking I'm referring to you.
Now you had to go and edit your post. You quoted me and responded to what I typed, of course you were referring to my question. Flatter myself, stfu. Nobody said anything about Word either. Maybe you should read slower.
...but then again, I don't print.
Well that explains some things.

Shovelhead

I digress once again.....I'm sorry..you were referring
to Publisher files.
Better now?

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    pad.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 152

Signsforwhile

At least they replaced the flaming pencil logo with the cool looking lizard.....but now theyre back to the balloon? I thought we were moving forward here!

Service Sign Co

The program is an upgrade for users. I will Install on it's own without having a previous version installed, all though you should have your old serial # ready just in case. I asked Corel before I purchased it. For 169.00

lbumbaca

I bought x3 last week so i called them. They are giving me a upgrade to x4 for $25.00. Cool mmmmmm now i wounder if flexi would do that. Dream on.......... wounder if iam still going to need cocut with it... They also said that i would get a box set for taht amount and keep x3 working .......

signmeup

At least they replaced the flaming pencil logo with the cool looking lizard.....but now theyre back to the balloon? I thought we were moving forward here!

I always thought the flaming pencil was a real piece of crap logo for a graphics outfit like Corel. Glad to hear the ballon is back!

Adrian

OldPaint

as with most every BETA version of corel(1st edition)it will enevtably be folloewed in a couple months buy 1-0r 2 serious updates.
ill wait till they get it right...like i did with X3.

Shovelhead

Well....it's finally downloaded...2-1/2 hours thanks to DSL.

- It has a much more technical looking interface
- everything seems smoother as far as moving objects around
- real time font preview is great
- imported a .DOC document and other than the fonts not installed on my station, it came in looking like the original file
- Virtual Segment Delete (SWEET) see pic

more to follow!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 192

rcook99

Shovel, what are all the little icons and the bottom of the page? they almost look like color swatches or fills.

ChiknNutz

Could you check out the collaboration thing. I tried to find more info on the Corel site about, and was left wanting.

Shovelhead

Could you check out the collaboration thing. I tried to find more info on the Corel site about, and was left wanting.

Chris......it looks to be a forum where layouts are uploaded for review.
GREAT...instead of a customer hovering over you in person, you can do
it over the net....riiighhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt..

http://www.coreldrawconceptshare.com/tour/

Upon further review....it's basically a pay service.

Last edited:

SuperSignsMP

Shovel would you recomend going ahead and getting it and dealing with service packs, or waiting like OP said. ( is it that badass )

Shovelhead

Shovel would you recomend going ahead and getting it and dealing with service packs, or waiting like OP said. ( is it that badass )

People have their preferences I guess...We're not talking Microsoft here though!!!!
Just the smoothness of the font fly-out and real-time preview makes it worth it for me.
:thumb: