• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

thewood

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. But wasn't this the thread that was single-handedly responsible for the ban on hotlinking images?

GypsyGraphics

so this is how the corn dog smiley came to be??? too funny!
every once in a blue moon i get a corn dog... i'm due for one

:corndog: dinner is served

Tim Aucoin

GG... I gotta say that I'm never gonna look at a corn dog the same now!! :loveya:
Calgary Stampede 2010 is in full swing right now and there are corn dogs everywhere!!!

Mainframe

I used to go to the "School picnic" at the end of the year at Idora Park, they had the BEST corn dogs, they made them right in front of you & always were fresh, OH the good old days!

gbarker

Only from the fair. I hold off all year and only get mine from the county fair. Something about the atmosphere I guess.

Sometimes I break down and get them from Cook Out. I never eat the store bought kind. They just aren't as good.

Stealth Ryder

Maybe once every 2-3 months I will have Corn Dogs as a quick meal... Love em then but only every 2-3 months.... Most usually watching a sporting event...

JimJenson

As I understand, corndogs were invented by carnival personnel, as a way of disguising week old wienies, so they could be sold instead of tossed.

Just the thought alone, prevents me from eating these things.

GypsyGraphics

Our dogs were from Wiener Schnitzel, not crispy at all and too greasy.
I was checking out the famous Disneyland corn dogs, they look a little scary, but i'm defiantly gonna give one a try next time i'm there. if ya can't trust micky mouse not to give ya a week old weenie who can ya trust?

KR3signguy

enjoy one in the summer.

Attachments

• imagesCA3A5BHD.jpg
    imagesCA3A5BHD.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 92