• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

WVB

As long as they are 100% Beef I will eat them... Also Cheese on a stick is good..! Corn Dog 7 rocks..! Also the Tri-State Fair comes once a year here and they always have this type of stuff - YUM..!

PMG

I love them,,but this is one CORN DOG I don't like!!!!!

Last edited:

ovrcafnatd

GROSS! lol
hate em
although I do like those (asian) beef on a stick thingys
the county fair is here in town and that will be my downfall
okay and also funnel cakes

Marlene

My husband is Canadian and calls them pogos which sound really stupid. I like them if they are made at a hot dog stand but the out of the box are a little nasty.

Sign_Boy

I could go for.....

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 132

KR3signguy

Better than

http://chrisglass.com/journal/images/2005/1119-shitonashingle.jpg

SHIT ON THE SHINGLE
Printable Version
4½ oz. dried beef
2 cups milk
2 tbs. butter
¼ cup flour
Salt and pepper
6 slices bread
Melt butter in pan, add dried beef. Cook 2-3 minutes to brown. Add milk (reserve ¼ cup for later), salt & pepper. Bring to boil. Mix flour and remaining milk together. Slowly add to boiling mixture until it begins to thicken. Serve over toast.

Last edited:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Nothing compares to a hot dog on the grill.
But bagel dogs are pretty good...

Attachments

• bagel dogs.jpg
    bagel dogs.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 184

iSign

I've never had a corndog, as far back as I can remember, nor have I desired one... but those bagel dogs look incredible. I want one NOW!! ...and it's only 8am ...looks like a good breakfast to me.

For the record, I think pogos doesn't sound half as stupid as corndog ..but then, I am half Canadian too :rolleyes: