• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corners

craigco

no, i haven't made them yet. I want to make them to an exact radius. After i have made the exact radius then i will contour.

craigco

you know. I remember using that tool also, although a long time ago. I remember what dclet is talking about. I bet they used to have it. i wonder why they would get rid of it though.

craigco

I bet it was in Signlab. I used to use that. I just opened composer and it has a tool that does it.

Thanks for the help.

Columbia Signs

In CorelDraw 10 Ticks should be a ½ inch with the Node tool.

You see all 4 numbers at the top in the bar when you use the node tool to make the corners.

craigco

I have it, but do most of my work in Corel. I haven't had it that long, and haven't spent any time learning it. Do you like it?

Columbia Signs

Like this...... ?

Attachments

• test corners.jpg
    test corners.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 101

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I have it, but do most of my work in Corel. I haven't had it that long, and haven't spent any time learning it. Do you like it?

i learned using signlab and still love that software....when my aunt died, and i decided to come in and help out the new owners of the shop, i still used signlab, but got switched over to graphics advantage....i found ga to be a lot like corel, especially in node editing - which I HATE!!!....composer is a HUGE step up from ga....just being in 32bit is a huge difference...overall... i do like composer...the shortcut keys are easy to learn and it's pretty powerful...i use it with corel photopaint....if i need a bevel edge or digital print that i can't create it composer, i work in it CPP and then import to composer and print to my edge.....