• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cornhole boards

Fireguy

Hi all.. yes the bags are filled with corn feed for animals...

I do not laminate my decals and have had no complaints.

I typically use general formulations materials and like the other avoid sharp edges. When I make decals for the entire top surface I keep the edges cut back 1/4 tp 1/2 inch like the others..

Good luck and happy printing!

:wavingflag:

You guys are correct about the wrong tOSU logo. The correct one is attached.

Attachments

• New Buck logo.jpg
    New Buck logo.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 95

CheapVehicleWrap

So, you're tossing a "bean bag" into a hole on a piece of wood?

Hate to be the looser of that game. "Whoah, just got my arse beat playing cornhole"

"Deposit Please"

Cornhile

Here's 2 boards i have laying around at the shop. Nobody ever bought them, so their kinda sitt'n around collecting dust. I Built them a couple years ago. They are the tailgate size. They came out alright.
1) primer
2) spray paint
3) applied oracal 3551 on top of board
4) rolled on liq lam w/ foam roller all around/ 2 layers

Attachments

• corn hole game.jpg
    corn hole game.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 111
Mosh, it's always been my understanding the game originated in Cincinnati. Wiki says it was either Kentucky, Illinois or Cincinnati; but was definitely popularized in the Cincinnati area.

/worthless minutia

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
My anti-virus program won't let me visit a site with "playcornhole" in the url....

wayne k
guam usa

mikey-Oh

Pac 10? We are moving to the Big 10. Colorado is going to the Pac 10. So the Big Texas, err Big 12 has 10 teams and the big 10 now will have 12.

even better, just glad i can cheer for teh huskerz. so the big ten(11) will be 12 and the big 12 will be ten?! i am decently confused.

best i build a cornhole board, this fall
:beer

Brandon708

Here is one of the boxes I made a few years ago. I would consider this one of the best tailgating boxes out there. I have yet to see one like this and it was a complete original idea that I came up with.

I sold this box for $325 with the bags.

Attachments

• 100_1593.jpg
    100_1593.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_1595.jpg
    100_1595.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_1600.jpg
    100_1600.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_1563.jpg
    100_1563.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_1556.jpg
    100_1556.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 107

psbc2009

hole

When printing a full face decal do you guys mount it then trim hole from underside?? Or cut hole oversize prior to mounting??
thanks