• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro-Plane lift off Sunday

SignosaurusRex

Okay, Now that is pretty damn cool.....but you've been posting the progress here on SIGNS 101 for some months now and you know we all wish you the best and are supportive. At least put a SIGNS 101 logo on it for good luck! :thumb:
I'd rather be there watching and cheering instead of watching the BLUE ANGELS along with other stunt-plane exhibitions here on Sunday!

ddubia

All the best of luck! I've been waiting for this since you first posted. Wish I was there to witness. ...and PLEASE, don't chop it up!

Craig Sjoquist

best of luck ... hope you can soar with the big birds

be such a shame to chop that beauty up I mount it on a pedistal it's to cool

threads1

"There's Old pilots and there's Bold Pilots........But there ain't too many Old, Bold Pilots".

Good luck fellas. I'm sure it's going to fly. Just be patient and do some crow hops down the runway before you decide to fly it around the patch.

Have you thought about just offering building services to people that buy kits but don't have the ability to put them together. Fairly large market out there just for that.