• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is outside the boundaries of journalistic professionalism...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have you heard a peacock? Super annoying creatures, especially if you don't get to enjoy looking at it, just hearing it in your neighbor's yard.

Yeah, it sounds like a human baby crying....... constantly. Neighbors of ours used to raise them. They would roam the whole area and he'd take his peahen on a stroll around the neighborhood. We had a whole vase filled with his feathers.

Johnny Best

We have peacocks in the neighborhood. They like roosting in the tall pines at around dusk. They are loud but I don’t get annoyed by something so beautiful, kind of like my wife.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
We have peacocks in the neighborhood. They like roosting in the tall pines at around dusk. They are loud but I don’t get annoyed by something so beautiful, kind of like my wife.
My wife needs to realize I'm less annoyed with her when she wears the black mini skirt or yoga pants. If she hasn't washed her hair in a week even her sneeze will piss me off.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
1693960708814.png

That 3rd leg seems to be causing this pony some pain.