• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could use your help with this - Most important 26.2 miles I'll be running this year!!

Sign_Boy

Hey all,

I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but I was hoping you all could help me out with a very special event in which I will take part. I have signed up to participate in the Philadelphia Marathon (26.2 miles) as a member of Team in Training, a fundraising arm of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I am now part of the Fall Team, and hundreds of us will be heading down to Philadelphia to compete for a cure on November 17, 2013.

LLS has been organizing these and other endurance events, which are a symbol of fortitude and hope, since 1988. As a result of TNT’s approach, they have raised over $1.3 billion for cancer research and patient assistance, information and support. By generating the funds needed to find a cure LLS works tirelessly to help those with blood related cancers and though we are not there yet, great strides have been made. The overall survival rate for leukemia (#1 killer of children under the age of 15) has risen from 4% to 87%! The 5-year survival rate for lymphoma (#1 fatal cancer for men and women under the age of 55) has risen by 32% as well. But the price of a cure is high and that is why my goal is to raise $1,500 by September 6, 2013 and a grand total of $3,000. It is a rather daunting task but with your help I know I can achieve this objective.

I am making this commitment in honor of my mother an Acute Myeloid Leukemia survivor, as well as everyone else currently battling. Even though LLS is mainly for blood cancers, the research that has been developed over the years has opened to doors to finding cures and medication for all types of cancer. It is a privilege to run in their honor and I know they will be a driving force for me as I train for this event.

Now, I am asking you to help me meet my goal with a generous contribution to help find a cure. Any amount will be greatly appreciated, and remember all donations are 100% tax deductible for the 2014 tax year.
Please visit my TNT website at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/phil13/KevinRanallo to find out more.

Even if you cannot donate, please pass this information onto your friends, relatives and colleagues as every dollar counts and you never know who may need the support of the LLS as someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer every 5 minutes.

Thank you for your support & generosity toward the LLS Mission that is to cure Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

Kevin

Locals Find!

Having grown up as a child and watching my father battle cancer. A different type but, still cancer. I felt compelled to support your cause.

Good Luck with the Run I wish I could have afforded to give more.

Sign_Boy

Having grown up as a child and watching my father battle cancer. A different type but, still cancer. I felt compelled to support your cause.

Good Luck with the Run I wish I could have afforded to give more.

So sorry to hear about your father. I know it's a tough battle to watch.
Thank you so much for the donation!!! Every dollar counts!!!
It's much appreciated!! :thumb:

Locals Find!

So sorry to hear about your father. I know it's a tough battle to watch.
Thank you so much for the donation!!! Every dollar counts!!!
It's much appreciated!! :thumb:

Your very welcome. He beat his so nothing to be sorry about. Just the reason why I will do everything I can to help anyone who has to go through that.

Sign_Boy

As you may or may not know I plan on running the Philly Marathon on November 17 to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training (TNT) Program. So far with your help I have raised $900. I still need to raise $1,000 more by November 1st to meet my commitment goal of $1,900 and $2,100 to meet my own personal goal of $3,000. I sure could use some help reaching this goal!!

If you can make a donation (GREAT, ANY AMOUNT WILL HELP $5 - $10 - $20......)

Find out why this is important to me and donate here:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/phil13/KevinRanallo

Please consider making a donation. I know times are tough but every dollar counts!!

:thankyou::supersmilie:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Signs 101 is one of the strongest communities I have ever seen or been a part of. If some of you just donated a penny for every post you've made, this goal would be reached in no time!

Good luck Kevin!

Sign_Boy

Signs 101 is one of the strongest communities I have ever seen or been a part of. If some of you just donated a penny for every post you've made, this goal would be reached in no time!

Good luck Kevin!

Thank you so very much for your extremely generous donation. The LLS and I greatly appreciate it!!
This means more to me than you'll ever know!!!

Thank you once again!!! :U Rock:

:supersmilie:

Sign_Boy

So far I've raised $1,125 - I only have about 10 days left to raise an additional $775.00. Please help me reach this goal. Check out my fundraising page to see why I'm running and why this is so important to me. http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/phil13/KevinRanallo

Time to head out on a run!!
It would be awesome to come back and see these numbers have changed. Every little bit helps!!!

:thankyou: :supersmilie:

Sign_Boy

Baz - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
Thank you so very much for the extremely generous donation!! This means more to me than you'll ever know!! I greatly appreciate it!!!!

thank%20you.gif
thank%20you.gif
:U Rock::U Rock:
thank%20you.gif
thank%20you.gif

:supersmilie: