• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could use your help with this - Most important 26.2 miles I'll be running this year!!

Sign_Boy

Thank you Robert M for the extremely generous donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It means so much to me. I greatly appreciate it!!

:thankyou::U Rock:

:supersmilie:

Sign_Boy

You have been a wonderful client I consider to be a friend. happy to support and good luck all around!

Thank you so very much Rick!! The LLS and myself greatly appreciate the donation!!!
It's also been a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks again!! :thankyou::U Rock:

:supersmilie:

Sign_Boy

***update***

***UPDATE***

It’s been a little over a week since I ran the Philadelphia Marathon. Every time I think about it I keep coming back to one thought. It was my worst and best race I’ve ever run. I finished in 4:47:38 not a PR, but still an amazing experience. I was aiming for sub 4, but mile 18 came and my calves locked up on me at mile 20. Crazy as it sounds I still look forward to running my third.

I also wanted to share that I ran this race in honor of: my mother, my friends nephew and shovelhead. Attached is a photo of the back of my jersey.

Thank you once again to everyone that donated to the LLS and passed along words of encouragement to me. I greatly appreciate it.:thankyou::U Rock:

A special thank you to the amazing woman (whoever you were) at mile 20 that massaged both of my calves and managed to get me off my back and back into the race. I don’t think I could ever thank you enough!!!

Attached are my splits just in case you wanted to see them :thumb:

“It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not
to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is
against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit.” ~ George Sheehan

Attachments

• TNT_Jersey.JPG
    TNT_Jersey.JPG
    219.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Philly_Splits.jpg
    Philly_Splits.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 36