• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

victor bogdanov

victor bogdanov

How on earth can you read everything possible about vaccines just like I did before my youngest was born, and come to a different conclusion? I started by digging up my cliff notes ap bio book and ran through organic chemistry textbooks... This book indicates one in 36 are the odds of being autistic, have you considered the odds that you are not only right, but number 1?
Lets do a quick check on your knowledge,

What answer do pediatricians give (after going to look up the answer) if you ask them why not a single vaccine on the vaccine schedule has been tested for Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility

fda.gov/media/75191/download

Capture.JPG

You should easily know the canned response doctors give to this question if you did any research

I have many emails asking questions such as these to many top doctors and professors and "vaccine experts"

AGinVT

Lets do a quick check on your knowledge,

What answer do pediatricians give (after going to look up the answer) if you ask them why not a single vaccine on the vaccine schedule has been tested for Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility

fda.gov/media/75191/download

View attachment 157317

You should easily know the canned response doctors give to this question if you did any research

I have many emails asking questions such as these to many top doctors and professors and "vaccine experts"
I'm sure my receptionist, who is 4 months pregnant, will be interested to read about how the vaccines made her fiance infertile. Let's agree that I am not going to convince you that 99% of scientists know more than you do. Let's also agree that there's no way in hell that anyone with any sense is going to agree with you.

These arguments are exhausting. Let's hope all us pro-vaxxers turn into zombies and you can sit back and say, "told you so".

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

I'm sure my receptionist, who is 4 months pregnant, will be interested to read about how the vaccines made her infertile. Let's agree that I am not going to convince you that 99% of scientists know more than you do. Let's also agree that there's no way in hell that anyone with any sense is going to agree with you.

These arguments are exhausting. Let's hope all us pro-vaxxers turn into zombies and you can sit back and say, "told you so".
Every medication has been tested for this, is it not reasonable to ask why vaccines have not?

Pediatric cancer #2 killer of children (after accidents) but not reasonable to ask why vaccines have not been tested for this like every other medication?

rossmosh

If vaccinated and boosted, they get paid until they're cleared to come back. During that time, I'd hope they're available to answer questions and work from home as needed and as they feel better.

Just vaccinated, I'd be inclined to give them a few days off. The rest would be PTO and sick days.

The unvaccinated, I'd have already fired, but if I had to keep them, I'd tell them to use their sick days and PTO.

I'll be the first to admit this isn't a perfect solution. The guy who goes from home to work to home to work that is unvaccinated is probably as safe as the triple vaccinated person socializing all the time. The difference is the triple vaccinated person will feel better in a few days while the unvaccinated will likely need more time to recover.

• Disagree
Reactions: GB2

CanuckSigns

victor bogdanov

How much have you done, and listening to crackpots on YouTube doesn't count..
Start with that book I posted if you are interested. I did a year of reading before my son was born and touching up on info last 3 years.

Robert f Kennedy Jr is a great source of info, every medical professional and pharma is too scared to have an open discussion with him regarding vaccines

AGinVT

I'm sure my receptionist, who is 4 months pregnant, will be interested to read about how the vaccines made her infertile. Let's agree that I am not going to convince you that 99% of scientists know more than you do. Let's also agree that there's no way in hell that anyone with any sense is going to agree with you.

Every medication has been tested for this, is it not reasonable to ask why vaccines have not?

Pediatric cancer #2 killer of children (after accidents) but not reasonable to ask why vaccines have not been tested for this like every other medication?
Now you're really stretching.

victor bogdanov

Now you're really stretching.
The fascinating thing about this is if you ask a pediatrician "why have vaccines not been tested for carcinogenicity", the pediatrician will look at you like it is their first time discovering this info. They will then go to whatever resource system is available to them and will give you a canned answer to the question, which is hilarious. (the reason is hilarious and the fact that it is their first time learning of this)

victor bogdanov

Testing for carcinogenic potential is not as simple as dropping some vaccine into a solution to see if it turns pink or blue. It's primarily done with case studies of individuals with the same cancers, in the same region or exposed to the same chemicals, the carcinogenic effects are more implied than empirically proven. Treatment on the other hand can be proven, cause is not so easy.
The pediatrician looks goofy because its like asking your mechanic if the tires he just sold you cause cancer.
But its cool. You do you!
This is not the official answer they give.

Here is a funny quote from a "vaccine education center" when I asked them why no testing. "Package inserts are not the best source of information from the standpoint that they are legal documents." basically told me to ignore.

I won't disclose the official answer just yet

ikarasu

The fascinating thing about this is if you ask a pediatrician "why have vaccines not been tested for carcinogenicity", the pediatrician will look at you like it is their first time discovering this info. They will then go to whatever resource system is available to them and will give you a canned answer to the question, which is hilarious. (the reason is hilarious and the fact that it is their first time learning of this)
I think the look the pediatrician gives is more the look we give flat earthers when they try to argue the earth isn't round.

There's a saying. If you think everyone around you is an idiot / asshole... Odds are it's you, and you just don't know it.

It's ok to question things. It's ok to be a little bit of a conspiracy theorist.

But there's a line... And thinking all vaccines are evil crosses that line.

How many people died from measles, mumps, polio, HPV and hundreds of other diseases that were made irrelevant by a vaccine. Do you honestly think vaccines aren't worth it?

I don't think we need booster after booster for covid. Omnicron is way less deadly, imo the vaccines did their job and we're now in a good place to all catch it and hope there isn't a bad mutation down the line.

But due to covid, mRNA vaccines are getting the attention they deserve. How many people have died or had any permanent side effects from the covid shot? So much money was funneled into mrna vaccines that were decades ahead of where we were when covid started. They already have trials going on for certain cancers, ones about to be released for cystric fibrosis. Right now the flu shot is so worse odds than Vegas, but mRNA might be able to almost irradicate the flu... Which is thousands of lives saved every year.
Testing for carcinogenic potential is not as simple as dropping some vaccine into a solution to see if it turns pink or blue. It's primarily done with case studies of individuals with the same cancers, in the same region or exposed to the same chemicals, the carcinogenic effects are more implied than empirically proven. Treatment on the other hand can be proven, cause is not so easy.
The pediatrician looks goofy because its like asking your mechanic if the tires he just sold you cause cancer.
But its cool. You do you!
I think he looks goofy because he's so dumbfounded he doesn't know what to say.

It'd be the same if someone walked up to me seriously trying to convince me the earth was flat.. well I guess it's be worst.

Imagine studying something for half your life, spending hundreds of thousands on education... Something scientists all over the world have studied thoroughly... Then being told I read a book and it says vaccines give my kids autism, so I'll risk measles and mumps and chicken pox and the 100 other diseases vaccines have mostly irradicated.

Trump asked about bleach killing covid, and idiots thought drinking bleach would work. Someone spreader a rumor on ticktoc.that horse de worming medicine cured covid... And all of a sudden there was a deworming shortage... And cases in court asking them to require doctors to use animal medicine to treat covid. People are gullible, and sometimes you can't fix stupid... So there's no point in arguing.

I can buy the "the this vaccine was rushed so I'll wait and see how it goes" people.... The I'm healthy / low risk and would rather get covid than take a shot that just came out people, even the I had one dose, Pharma's just trying to become billionaires with their constant vaccine people, people with valid, legitimate points that at least make some sense. But the anti vaccers can't be reasoned with, so there's no point in arguing

WildWestDesigns

I'm sure my receptionist, who is 4 months pregnant, will be interested to read about how the vaccines made her fiance infertile. Let's agree that I am not going to convince you that 99% of scientists know more than you do. Let's also agree that there's no way in hell that anyone with any sense is going to agree with you.

Now, my science background is in equine nutrition and reproduction (for those that don't know, that's considered an applied science of chemistry and biology). When I see someone say that 99% of anything, that person is saying that there is a list, a list of all scientists and all scientists have been polled and that all scientists have the same field of study and can comment logically on what is going on.

Secondly, science doesn't go back to consensus. It's not about science by democracy. The majority opinion rules. Bare in mind, the flat earth theory was brought up. At one time, the majority of scientists (of the day) believed that theory. It took one to show that it wasn't so. As more info is found out, opinions should change.

The problem that people have is that fallout of whatever policy tend to be shown years down the line. Medical or political. It takes time. Those that think it's just 2 wks (I always think of Money Pit) and if one hasn't turned into a monkey, everything is golden. It doesn't always turn out that way.

People need to make what is the best decision for them. Don't inflict your ideology on someone else. What I find most disturbing (and I saw it on here) that people are like, jab, jab, jab. Stop being a wuss when it come to the needle and get the jab (although, I would think that it is what is inside the needle and not the needle itself that they are afraid of in this case). Now, my inlaws were told by their doctor not to get it due to their doctor was more concerned about the higher risk of side effects compared to them actually getting covid. Their doctor should know what is best for them. Now not all doctors are as good as the next, but that could also be applied to those that are making these decisions here at the legal level as well. A friend of mine, 30 yrs old in great shape, got the shot. Now her GP is adding the need to see if/when she is going to need a pace maker with her regular check ups and she was also told not to get any more shots. And quite a few of her customers were telling her how inconsiderate she is for not getting boosters and she did not care about her customers. And they do know her situation. My friend told them, if you are that concerned go somewhere else. And she was in the low risk category as well.

My dad, who is vaxxed and was going for his booster, was actually told to wait until he tested no antibodies. Apparently there is anecdotal evidence to suggest that those of his age range that get the booster while still having antibodies either from a previous shot or from actually having it and a raise in emergency appendectomies. Again, anecdotal evidence. That was coming from the pharmacy that he was getting his shot from. Not joe blow down on the corner. We actually found out that one of his old bowling buddies had that very thing happen to him (he is 82, the bowling buddy).

I also find it strange, back in Sept of last year, the FDA Advisory Board voted, 16 to 2 I believe so a clear majority, against boosters for those that were between 16 and 65, unless of some type of health condition that made one prone to Covid's worse effects. They cited lack of evidence of long term effects and lack of evidence of long term benefits of mass inoculations (long term is usually qualified in terms of years, not weeks/months). Again, that was the FDA Advisory Board.

While I know that it is taboo to talk about obesity in a negative light for some silly reason or another, but there is quite a bit of evidence to show that obesity plays a part and how people physically handle covid. Why is it a pill or shot being promoted and not healthy living? And if one is really concerned about their mortality and is obese, getting the shot isn't going to help you from diabetes, heart disease and a myriad of other things far more lethal compared to Covid and have quite a bit of damaging side effects while living with, diabetes especially.

Trump asked about bleach killing covid, and idiots thought drinking bleach would work. Someone spreader a rumor on ticktoc.that horse de worming medicine cured covid... And all of a sudden there was a deworming shortage... And cases in court asking them to require doctors to use animal medicine to treat covid. People are gullible, and sometimes you can't fix stupid... So there's no point in arguing.
Due to Trump's speech pattern it's really easy to take his stuff out of context on both sides of the spectrum. I remember those with TDS thought that when Trump said coyotes (when talking about the border), thought he was talking about real coyotes bringing in illegals.

Ivermectin (I am well aware of it, equine background remember), has been used in other countries for human consumption to help with some ailments (reduce malaria transmission etc). Now we are talking about different dosage size as well as potency. It's not the same as what one gets at TSC or the farmer's co-op.

Same thing with DMSO (although not with regard to Covid, but for other things). That too can be purchased at your local co-op. I haven't seen it as TSC though, but I haven't looked for it there.

But the anti vaccers can't be reasoned with, so there's no point in arguing
The actual definition though of what it means to be an antivaxxer right now (gotta love people going to online dictionaries nowadays compared to the printed ones that take a lot longer to get changed) is quite a bit broader and actually includes those that you could see some valid point with. That's the problem. Discussion. A lot of things depend on discussing it out, that is going by the wayside in a lot of ways.

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

How many people died from measles, mumps, polio, HPV and hundreds of other diseases that were made irrelevant by a vaccine. Do you honestly think vaccines aren't worth it?
The book has answers to these common questions.

Vaccine injury compensation data (less than 1% gets reported)

Capture.JPG

The "horse wormer" you are referring to is also a human medication safely used for decades with a Nobel prize-honored distinction

Stacey K

I like making signs
Right before this post I downloaded the TapaTalk app and last night you people were blowing my phone up!!! LOL!!!

My 2 cents...we have the vaccine. Everyone who wants it has it or you can get it easily. When do we start focusing on treatment? It's NOT going away any time soon, even if every person on earth is vaxed it's NOT going away. If only your President would focus more on antibodies and other treatments, HE COULD BE A HERO!!! But...that doesn't seem to fit Fa*ci's narrative. Just like AIDS. He was so focused on a vaccine...which we still don't have but because the focus turned to treatment people live long and fulfilling lives now.

One time my friend Jamie and I took my canoe down the river and hit a large rock - in the middle of nowhere - no cell phones. The canoe got a hole in it and started taking on water quickly. We needed a new canoe, but that wasn't an option. Jamie took her socks off and used them to fill in the hole. We safely made it another mile to to the Jeep. It's not always about fixing something 100% but finding a way to get from A to B without dying. Jamie was a hero. Biden is a zero.