• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Craiglist, how I hate thee

MatthewTimothy

I used to be able to sell stuff easily on Craigslist. Now I get cheap *** people that only want to offer half or less than what you are asking for. I could understand if my price was high but I do a lot of research to make sure I am still lower than refurb or other used items of similar type. Any thing better out there that doesnt charge an arm and leg??

Marlene

seems like Craig's list is for those who don't want to pay a lot for anything. what are you selling?

SD&F

I still find Craigs List to be the best place to get people to look at whatever you have.
They normally sell cheaper than anyone else. Advertising anywhere as we all know has gone haywire

anotherdog

Craigs list is a great resource for fencing stolen goods, pirated fakes, photocopied event tickets and prostitutes...oh and I think there is a section where people can sell stuff.

visual800

PROSTITUTES HAV MOVED TO BACKPAGE LOL. the last few times Ive listed items on there I got tons of freaking emails that were deadends. so I tried again and just posted a phone number thats all. I have gotten no calls

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I love craigslist ... small 'sign shops' that fold sell their crap on there ... i picked up almost $5k worth of vehicle outlines, stock art disks and the such for $20 few years back ... almost bought another roland camm-1, 20 rolls of vinyl, a 4'x8' cutting matt, bunch of blank banners and a complete computer system (filled with flexy and adobe suite) for $2k a couple months ago ... was tight on cash so decided i didn't need it that badly ... but still ... great deals.

genericname

I can't find anything on Craigslist anymore. Seems that since everything happened with the "adult services" section, everyone thinks they're going to get stalked and murdered the moment they so much as visit the site.

I've spoken to numerous people who will answer ads in the paper, or follow through on postings in Kijiji, but the moment you mention Craigslist, they're all "oh, I don't want to risk it".

Weirdos.

GP

I am addicted to looking for boats and bikes (pedaled, not motored). 10 times a day, minimum.

GP

Craig Sjoquist

I sell stuff on ..Craigslist .. for friends that are not internet connected and have no problems.
When I have a serious buyer, then the friend shows up, we finish the deal everyone happy.

Got my present German Shepard from Craigslist after 3 mths of searching and seen several dogs talked with several other people.