• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy concept

ucmj22

I need to make a wrap for a concession trailer that sells chocolate chip cookies and pizza by the slice. Does anyone have the Slightest idea for how to Mesh these two products in to a design that isn't ridiculous?

Barber

I work Fairs. Most joints that sell different items take their best seller and use 2/3 of space on joint for that item the other item the rest. Your right a strange combination. You need to keep your oven working might as well make cookies.

ucmj22

I came up with this to give me a starting point to move from and keep with a theme and color scheme. what do you think about the colors working for both items?

Attachments

• emblemsmall.jpg
    emblemsmall.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 88

hydo1

The design is great but does nothing for me. Do a search for DiGorno Pizza and Cookies for inspiration.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The design is great but does nothing for me. Do a search for DiGorno Pizza and Cookies for inspiration.
Looks like he already did and didn't change things around enough. You're gonna need pictures on there. Today, when advertising food, nothing says it better than good high def pictures.
Yours does look a lot like the new DiGiorno commercials. digiorno-pizza_cookies.jpg

Craig Sjoquist

Well I like the color red and gold with white letters, but would change the font, script is nice and great for one short word but 2 words at a fair or events would be hard to read.

Try a font that's bold and serif upper lower be different then Digirorno but still lively.

Jillbeans

Blecch on the Algerian and double blecch on the stretching.
I think it's too formal looking for fairground use, I think you need to think more fun.
The colors are fine, the concept is not appropriate.
Love....Jill
(I was thinking a wrap looking like what you'd get after you ate pizza and cookies then went on the Tilt-a-Whirl)
Edited to throw in a quickie suggestion just drawn from simple shapes, there are surely better food clip arts but you can see what I'm trying to do.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Blecch on the Algerian and double blecch on the stretching.
I think it's too formal looking for fairground use, I think you need to think more fun.
The colors are fine, the concept is not appropriate.
Love....Jill
(I was thinking a wrap looking like what you'd get after you ate pizza and cookies then went on the Tilt-a-Whirl)
Edited to throw in a quickie suggestion just drawn from simple shapes, there are surely better food clip arts but you can see what I'm trying to do.

What are the two smiling circles with measles?

That notwithstanding, the combination of pizza and cookies is sufficiently insane that it requires something equally insane on any sign they might use. I have no idea at the moment what that might be but I do know it's not an image of a pizza and an image of a cookie, either separate or combined.

petepaz

try something like this?

just add one of jill's really cool/fun text samples "pizza & cookies"

Attachments

• seafolly-stripe-bikini.jpg
    seafolly-stripe-bikini.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 72

ucmj22

Love the new design Jill!
I made some changes based on comments and general hate of Algerian. Apparently it was DiGgiorno that inspired them to do this combo so I might just try to stick with DiGiornos basic idea. You know how customers are when they get something stuck in their head.

Attachments

• emblem2small.jpg
    emblem2small.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 96

laserman70

Love the new design Jill!
I made some changes based on comments and general hate of Algerian. Apparently it was DiGgiorno that inspired them to do this combo so I might just try to stick with DiGiornos basic idea. You know how customers are when they get something stuck in their head.

Love it.
Needs some kerning fixed.
Clean, easy to read....:clapping: