• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Crazy Prices

Brian46

Grimco sucks I just completely ended my realationship with them, last order took 2 weeks to get vinyl and 19mm PVC, when the vinyl came it was 651 instead of 751, that did it for me. So Im on the hunt for new vinyl supplier. My last supplier was advantage sign, great prices, quick shipping....GRIMCO bought them out and ruined that. Fellers is high as hell and so is Denver supply. Ill check out USCutter
Same issue in Orlando Advantage was great Grimco was able to come close to the pricing but the customer service is horrible. Just getting the correct products is a hassle

ams

Talk to a Fellers sales rep, they will get you a lower price. All I have to do is email or call mine and get it. Grimco is trash

gixxer2004

I was using pioneer before Grimco bought them. Now Grimco won't deliver large substrates to me unless I order $1000 or more because I live in the middle of no where. I use Fellers for all of my triangle ink but just started buying from RJ Sign Supply. I like them so far but the shipping is a day slower than Fellers.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Fellers seems to be cutting back a lot in recent years. My local one is literally one lady in a huge warehouse.