• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

crtique please

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I could letter the signs that say, "do not let your elephants sh## here" for you.

Alright. Could I see three totally different layouts along with your proposal before I commit ??

We letter the numbers on their butts, but I'll ask the chief if he wants some 'Please.... Curb Your Elephant' signs. Ya sure don't wanna get hit with one of them chips. When they land, it's like a man hole cover dropping from 10' up. :covereyes:

John Butto

copys

Alright. Could I see three totally different layouts along with your proposal before I commit ??

We letter the numbers on their butts, but I'll ask the chief if he wants some 'Please.... Curb Your Elephant' signs. Ya sure don't wanna get hit with one of them chips. When they land, it's like a man hole cover dropping from 10' up. :covereyes:
Sorry Gino, only could do #2 for you, it is time for me to go and work the night shift at Quick&Go. It looks easy to be a sign designer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry Gino, only could do #2 for you, it is time for me to go and work the night shift at Quick&Go. It looks easy to be a sign designer.

Well, this one is close. Is there anyone here who can help you get closer to what I need ??

no gunga din.jpg