• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom hole puncher

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
This sounds like a perfect job for us. We run custom shaped coro all day every day. Can we bid this for you? Even if we don't run it, at least you have a back pocket number - james@firesprint.com

StickerBee

Hi all,

The print will be outsourced but the print shop wont do the hole so if I can do it very quickly by having a die cutter in just one stroke I can mass produce them. And still make money by at least 50% markup.

Thanks all again for the help!

FireSprint.com

We don't really charge for custom cutting on something like this. If you outsourced the print to us, the whole job would be done when you got it.

FireSprint.com

Ahh yes, that is an issue. How close are you to the border? We have alot of Canadian customers, but they usually have us ship to a FedEx or UPS store in a border town.

We'll work on getting better options up there!

ikarasu

Ahh yes, that is an issue. How close are you to the border? We have alot of Canadian customers, but they usually have us ship to a FedEx or UPS store in a border town.

We'll work on getting better options up there!
I'm very close. But filling out customs forms and going in and paying duties isn't worth the hassle! Theres not many trade partners out here, and its understandable. Why open up shop somewhere that has 1/10 the customer base,and charges 5x the price for shipping... doesnt make sense economically, sadly!

FireSprint.com

Understood. I meant to say a US border town. They drive over to the US, pick up their signs, and drive back.