• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Logo or Font

rdm01

I don't know if this is custom, or a font. Anybody have any ideas, I would really like to avoid recreating this off of a business card.

rdm01

Attachment:banghead:

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 55

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
doesn't seem to hard to trace, but i would look at shovel's idea....that font is much more attractive than what you've been supplied

rdm01

Shovel, love the idea, but it is for a bakery that has been around for years
and years. Although a revamp is needed, the suggestions will fall on dead
ears.

Especially because it is for 18 x 12 parking signs! Looks like they have to find
the file, pay for an hour of art time, or be happy with a generic font. Oh, well,
so much for hoping!

SignosaurusRex

Ever occur to you that contacting Corporates marketing dept. direct will usually net you any and all files you need within a matter of a few seconds or mouse-clicks? Work smarter rather than harder....screwing around with a corporate logo will work against you in the future.

rdm01

Ever occur to you that contacting Corporates marketing dept. direct will usually net you any and all files you need within a matter of a few seconds or mouse-clicks? Work smarter rather than harder....screwing around with a corporate logo will work against you in the future.

I have tried this approach, turned out to be more work that to see if was a simple font. Wound up waiting forever, then talking to somebody else and passed around to a few other people. Try again tomorrow, but I just wanted to get these out because both me and them are in a hurry.

SignosaurusRex

Sorry to hear they gave you the run around. I can honestly say that I've not had that problem with the exception of having to wait an hour or so a couple of times for the right person to return to the office and email the correct file.

rdm01

Day Sign, Thanks a ton for that, I'm sure I can trace that in no time.

S-Rex, I don't at all want it to seem that the company gave me the run
around. They were all nice and as helpful as the could be, I just couldn't
get in touch with the right person, and perhaps I fell through the cracks. I
don't ever want to make it seem that the company was jerking me around,
because they were not. I think it may have been timing and me knot
knowing the right person to talk to. All were helpful as could be, and I want
no one to think that anyone was doing anything less than they could. I
have sent another message to them, but I think that the image daysign
sent will be more than adequate for a parking sign.

An I must admit, a hurry on my part was partially to blame for the hasty
search for the logo.

Anyhoo, thanks all, hopefully I can run these all out tomorrow and not have
to worry again!