• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer sent me this ad/price

Stacey K

I like making signs
In Victors defense, I THINK his overall business model is geared towards selling his products on Amazon, etc. where the competition is tough and margins are slim - but he has a higher volume of customers than most of us. I think he's often literally dealing with pennies of profit but huge amounts of customers. Victor is that right?

But if you were a regular sign shop where the in-person customers are the bread and butter than continuing down the path of price matching would be a bad idea.

mbasch

Matching prices and trying to keep competitive, especially with foreign suppliers, is a race to the bottom. You'll never win. There is a reason they are coming to you even if they are asking you to match. We never do and we still get 80% of the orders. Our customer use us, trust us and know if something goes wrong, we will make it right.

victor bogdanov

99% of my business in online, super competitive and low prices. make $5 on an order but hundreds of orders per day equals a decent profit. just have to be very efficient

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
1729614583956.png

JBurton

Signtologist
Here's some reviews: Makes me wonder if its not just a fly by night scheme, no refunds + no recourse for delays + nobody wanting their signs after the election has passed = profit?