• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer wants it very simple.....

Shovelhead

opinions on what style of font yous would use for the hailing port.
:thankyou:

I'm thinking a lot thinner font to compliment the Valentino.

Attachments

• Motivation.jpg
    Motivation.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 203

Jillbeans

What you have looks good to me.
Alternatives might be Chesham Sans Regular by LHF or Sign Gothic by Signfonts.
Love....Jill

Shovelhead

Interested in what....

is the going rate in everyone's neighborhood....

8" x 31" (2 color cast)

I'm hitting him for a Hunge installed!!!
Have to walk across the street to bang it out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Although the two styles go well together, I think it's a little too 'Wimpy' now.

Needs a little strength on the bottom. With or without those dots, it's a little top heavy.

Shovelhead

Thought the original CLEARFACE GOTHIC.....

Although the two styles go well together, I think it's a little too 'Wimpy' now.

Needs a little strength on the bottom. With or without those dots, it's a little top heavy.

was over-powering.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your Call,

just an observation.... here's another... try inserting a little more room after the comma. I know its a style, but it looks a little too close.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Thinner strike than the first pic, thicker stroke than the last pic

S

SignTech

"yous" lol ....... it's rubbing off on you ....... being up there .......... Hey SH ... just wanted to say thanks .... you said 2k on a past post regarding a 16' truck .... sold at 2300 with tax AND checked out all your boat stuff and got R first boat job this week. Came up with a design and will post when done ... used some of your concepts for inspiration ......... don't get all soft on me ........... just saying thanks!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hey Shovel,
One thing I would suggest is to rotate the Motivation script a tic or two up on the right side. Most Script tends to look like it running down hill even though the text baseline is level.

Shovelhead

Never thought of that....

Hey Shovel,
One thing I would suggest is to rotate the Motivation script a tic or two up on the right side. Most Script tends to look like it running down hill even though the text baseline is level.

:thankyou:
but the boat will be rocking up and down so I don't think it will matter.
I will keep that in mind on a stationary object in the future.
:thumb:

Jillbeans

Mike, that is a good tip.
I usually do the same thing.
Shovel, is a "hunge" $100? I'd say that's about right if you only have to walk across the street.
(I only speak Pittsburghese)
Love....Jill

Shovelhead

Yes.....

Mike, that is a good tip.
I usually do the same thing.
Shovel, is a "hunge" $100? I'd say that's about right if you only have to walk across the street.
(I only speak Pittsburghese)
Love....Jill

a "hunge" is a "hunge" less than two "hunge"....
and two "hunge" less than tree "hunge".
Not to be confused with a "hun"...like in a-"hun" fourty ninth street.