• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer with nasty B.O

DizzyMarkus

or when they have dog breath 'would you care fora piece of gum?'....'Please'....

ROF more than once. I have several dishs of hard candy, gum and lik-a-stick (hahah always gets em) Works great

Markus

tsgstl

When I ran a SignsNow in St. Louis we had a DJ/Limo customer who was always in wasting time. He asked to use the bathroom, was in there way too long, came out looked at his coat and smelled the bottom and went back in for about 15 minutes. Finally just came out and left. When we went to inspect the damage it was everywhere. The walls, floors, toilet and sink had crap everywhere. Thankfully the owner was a super cool guy, he went to the store and got every cleaning product and gloves, cleaned it all himself. He later called the customer and told him to never step foot in our shop again. The guy was actually laughing about it saying his bi-polar medicine caused the mishap.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That when you pull the bottle of cheap whiskey out of the desk drawer and pour him a triple shot, while you go get a cloth pin:ROFLMAO:

You sir.... are a waste. You have the wrong alcohol in mind. You are thinking of Listerine.... not whiskey. :noway:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

The most disgusting customer I ever had came in with his bottom lip filled with what I'm sure was an entire can of Skoal. His lip looked like a Ubangi tribe member. Orange liquid constantly oozed from the corners of his mouth and even dropped on my desk. He tried to clean it off by smearing it around with his thumb. I got out Lysol for the counter top after he left. i quoted him a ridiculous price to keep him from coming back.

gabagoo

I have had guys come in and they just reaked to high hell from BO. The problem is that when they leave the entity remains and remains and thena hot good looking chick comes in and thinks you reak!!!!!:banghead:

Seriously though, are they unaware of just how bad they smell.. I know if it were a friend or an aquaintance i would be letting them know pretty damn fast

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol whenever I smell bad breath I just ask them if they would like a listerine milkshake and they normally get the hint.