• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut contour color name

Jim Hill

What is the name of the cut contour color for the Roland Versacamm.

The color I am using looks like a magenta but when you click on it it just say's cut contour.

Is there a different name?

Thanks Jim

Jim Hill

Thanks

The problem is I am creating a macro and to do that I need the color name.

I have hundreds of Corel images from version 12 that now open in X-5 but when they open the cut contour line shows as black.

Creating a macro with the cut contour color name will let me change all the cut contour lines at once saving hours of work.

Thanks Jim

Impact Image

Ha! I finally contributed.

You can make it any color you want in Corel, just make sure you name it that and save it in your palette.

petepaz

you can make it any color you want in illustrator also. another way to do it is to import the color swatches from versa works (if that's what you are running) you can import your color swatches from the versaworks color library and also the color swatches for versa works (CutContour, white, metallic,gloss)improt them into illustrator and then you can open them up from your color library window