• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut/plot not launching...?

Ken

Hi Folks.
Corel GS X5 plus Cutting Master 2 using Graphtec FC 7000.
When I try to launch the cut/plot that usually opens the Cutting Master screen I get a time out error message.
I've done a repair install on Draw 5 and have the newest Cutting Master 2 version.
Any one else have this problem/solution?
Thanks.
Ken

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
To add onto what Pat said,
have you tried launching Cutting master directly from the start menu instead of calling it out from within Corel?
If it opens without the error the cutting master install is good and Corel's VBA launcher might be broke.
You could look for the file (should be something like "cuttingmaster2.gms") and replace it or reinstall the whole plug-in from the Graphtec site.
If it won't launch on its own then you'll need to completely uninstall CM and try to reload it.

wayne k
guam usa

Jillbeans

Sometimes you just need to restart your PC when this happens. Other times you have to re-install Cutting Master. I save an old version because I dislike the newer one.
Good luck.
Love....jill
PS
If you do a search, I think I have a few threads on here where this has happened to me.