• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutcontour, Flexcut in Wasatch?

jimmys

re: Caveat Emptor - Wasatch 6.1

Stickerland-

A quick update on this thread. In the latest release of Softrip 6.6 (Oct 19th release) our Summa driver now supports the FlexCut feature. I personally ran a bunch of tests on this driver and am quite familiar with it. Give a call to our support department to get download instructions to update your Summa SignPro driver. - 1-800-683-8214

Also we have added support for wireless communication for the latest Summa cutters.

Bryan

Hello Bryan, can you help me out here? (I am assuming you work for Wasatch).

Please read this thread:

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=63420

Thanks in advance!

Jimmy

Stickerland

@Bryan:
I know, maybe I can better start a new topic for this. But hey... I'll give it a shot.

My Wasatch (just upgraded to version 6.7) is extremely slow when working in the Layout tab.
Ripping, printing and everything else is superfast.

I have this since version 6.5 and tried the Wasatch support. But they don't have an idea how to solve it.

My computer is a Windows 7 system (had the problem with windows XP too).
4 CPU's and 4Gb of memory. The computer is ONLY used for Wasatch ripping, printing and cutting.

Cutting is another problem (sometimes).
The USB connection is sometimes lost during a cutting job. So everything stops.
Tried a new cable (3 meters), anther USB port and the newest drivers... nope...

Can anyone help?
The slowness is only when there are lots of cutting jobs in the layout view. (The marching ants)
When I try to rip, print and cut about 300 circles the problem starts...

The programm will flicker, blink and it will work... but soooo slow.
Occaisionaly in the taskbar the message "Wasatch does not respond" appears, but every time this dissapears again and the programm keeps on running.
As soon as I switch to eg the queue screen all is ok again.

Ive tried everything. Upgrading Wasatch, new memory, new cables, upgrading from XP to Windows 7....

Stickerland

Still no solution for this? A tutorial anywhere?
Even in the help of Wasatch there is no how-to, to create a cutline, and a die-cut line.
How to setup the blade in my Summa? etc...