• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutmaster 2

toodark

My Mac updated tonight and now my cutmaster2 does not work. Tried to reload but is now giving me an error saying downloaded from an undefined user and I can not reload. Anyone else have same issues? I have a graphtec 7000-100 .

CES020

I don't know if this helps or not, but is the box checked that allows things to be installed from Anywhere in your security settings? If not, try that.

Screen Shot 2013-12-28 at 9.48.49 PM.png

toodark

thanks CES020, reloaded but cut master still does not work. Anyone try CM2 after Mac sent its latest update? By the looks CM2 is only good for OSX up to 10.8, 10.9 just came out. Is there a easy way to go back on the update?

dypinc

As long as you have backed up up your OS 10.8 partition or keep it as a separate partition you should not have any problems.

10.8.5 is just fine on my working partition and allows me to get all my work done while I have installed a clean OS 10.9.1 on a test partition a few weeks ago and have been installing software to it when I have the time but for reasons like this I am in no hurry to get it to a working partition yet.

toodark

As long as you have backed up up your OS 10.8 partition or keep it as a separate partition you should not have any problems.

10.8.5 is just fine on my working partition and allows me to get all my work done while I have installed a clean OS 10.9.1 on a test partition a few weeks ago and have been installing software to it when I have the time but for reasons like this I am in no hurry to get it to a working partition yet.

New to Mac. No I did not back it up. I just completed backup, few days to late.

dypinc

I guess you are just going to have to learn the hard way.

At minimum as long as you have another partition or computer with 10.8.x and Illustrator you can at least cut from that.