• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting alignment problems ? SP-540

redhot007

The printer did find all the crop marks correctly and started cutting the first two pieces was fine but it steadily started going worse finally it was so of that had to throw most of my work into garbage.
What is the problem is the work sheet (700*1000mm) to big or is the material to thick (600mic)?

Will add a picture how wrong it was at the end...

Attachments

• WP_000211.jpg
    WP_000211.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

signshoppdx

Cutting issues

I had a similar issue. I was printing and cutting 99 smaller decals - I didn't laminate them so I didn't need to take it out and do the registration marks, etc. The first couple of rows were fine, but then the cut was WAY off. This morning I did the cut print alignment procedure from the manual and tried only doing 66 at a time. That group came out great. I'm now printing 99 again and I'll see how it goes. The manual alignment made a big difference. Good luck!

petepaz

do you have the roll of material locked in with the guides on the rollers?
also check your cutting calibration

Northern Design

Northern Design Graphics
Check for cracked roller assemble. Drop the handle while watching where the bar meets the roller assemble you will see a crack open up. they crack all the time and Roland is doing nothing to fix the issue. There advise is install a new assemble and hope for the best