• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutting from x3?

Replicator

Good Thread . . . Has anyone ever used the Roland CutStudio Plugin for CorelDRAW ?

If so, with what success ?

OldPaint

like i said earlier...BEEN CUTTIN DIRECT form corel SINCE VERION 3!!!!!!! and have been in business since 92 with vinyl. and have not been UNABLE TO CUT WHATEVER I WANT.
corel 7 was 1st one with 150 foot x 150 foot work page. with that you can do anything ....
ive had only ROLANDS.... and love them for the ease of working with corel. only problem i had was with XP when the 1st ROLAND DRIVER was out it DIDNT WORK.
ive played in GERBER GA6.0, SIGNLAB, FLEXI, CASMATE, INSPIRE(2 of the best programs ever made)SIGN WIAZARD.....and STILL I CUT FROM COREL ALL DAY LONG..........
and to think its mostly $150.00 program....geeeeeeeeee

Techman

And then, while cocut is managing the cutting, you go back to corel and set up another job at the same time. Imagine cutting a job and setup another at the same time. You cannot do that while cutting direct or from any other plain Corel cutter driver.

Op is doing ball field signs. He has to wait until one job is all done cutting before he can work on the next one. Cocut would let him cut one and work on all the rest at the same time.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Tech are you sure about this?
I don't cut from Draw or Cocut but I can open up more than one copy of CorelDraw at the same time on my system and work in a second copy while the first is taking care of printing something.
Does not cause any problems as far as I can tell.

wayne k
guam usa

And then, while cocut is managing the cutting, you go back to corel and set up another job at the same time. Imagine cutting a job and setup another at the same time. You cannot do that while cutting direct or from any other plain Corel cutter driver.

Op is doing ball field signs. He has to wait until one job is all done cutting before he can work on the next one. Cocut would let him cut one and work on all the rest at the same time.

OldPaint

hes wrong...sorry. once its spooled to the plotter the computer is mine to with as i please......i can do as i please with the computer i can work in corel(on the same page its cutting from) or i can open any other program i wish to...........and work it.

ray4805

CorelDraw X3 and CoCut pro

I have installed CoCut but the application Launcher in CorelDraw X3 launches CoCut OK but the image dosn't show up.
What can be the problem.

Because using Cocut is like the spice added to dinner. Dinner may be good without it, but the spice makes it so much nicer. Plus,, you only spend about 10 mins installing it and getting the idea to run Corel with Cocut. Just click on the icon and away you go..

Believe me. I really like it, I really like that I have NEVER had to call tech support or I wouldn't give testimony about it..

The typical Cocut Pro user goes through several stages.

1. Total disbelief that Cocut program has the benefits that justify getting it. And listening to those who really have no idea about it.
2 Rhetorical (and sometimes expressions of disbelief) derisive questioning at the first look.
3. Taking the introductory demo tour and and reluctantly think to take a second look.
4. Taking a Leap or Faith and buying the program.
5. Being highly impressed by the results and starts to anticipate being a very happy user.
6. Becoming a Power user and trying to persuade or encourage friends to take a look for themselves and NOT listen to those who really do not know..
7. Being ignored and ridiculed by friends who think you can’t possibly be this happy.
8. After a year of watching and listening to the good work,, your admiring friends ask how does Cocut pro work.
9. You telling them (again) about the good operation and ease.
10. Those friends reluctantly taking the introductory demo program.
11. The above cycle starts all over again with the new Cocut user.

ray4805

I installed CoCut with CorelDraw X3. The application Launcher in X3 leanches CoCut OK, but the image isn't there in CoCut, does this makes sense, what am I doing wrong ??

signmeup

Wow! This is an old thread. Try copying from Corel and pasting in co cut. It works for me from Corel to flexi-starter. It's all I've ever done. Change everything to shapes first.

Jim Doggett

Because using Cocut is like the spice added to dinner. Dinner may be good without it, but the spice makes it so much nicer. Plus,, you only spend about 10 mins installing it and getting the idea to run Corel with Cocut. Just click on the icon and away you go..

Believe me. I really like it, I really like that I have NEVER had to call tech support or I wouldn't give testimony about it..

The typical Cocut Pro user goes through several stages.

1. Total disbelief that Cocut program has the benefits that justify getting it. And listening to those who really have no idea about it.
2 Rhetorical (and sometimes expressions of disbelief) derisive questioning at the first look.
3. Taking the introductory demo tour and and reluctantly think to take a second look.
4. Taking a Leap or Faith and buying the program.
5. Being highly impressed by the results and starts to anticipate being a very happy user.
6. Becoming a Power user and trying to persuade or encourage friends to take a look for themselves and NOT listen to those who really do not know..
7. Being ignored and ridiculed by friends who think you can’t possibly be this happy.
8. After a year of watching and listening to the good work,, your admiring friends ask how does Cocut pro work.
9. You telling them (again) about the good operation and ease.
10. Those friends reluctantly taking the introductory demo program.
11. The above cycle starts all over again with the new Cocut user.

Mega dittos!!! And well-said, sir.