• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting issue

smiffa33

I am cutting a large image 5' X 5' with a Graphtech CE-6000-60 and Flexi 11 starter rollers are set as wide as possible but its not cutting around the whole image stops at the rollers so I cannot connect the image or weed for that matter Flexi issue or Graphtech issue? three seperate 24" pieces.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You can't cut edge to edge with your plotter.
It looks like max cut for your 60 is 23.7"
You need to panel your 5' graphic so the 3 panels fit within that limit (with the rollers set as wide as they will go and still track the material) in either Flexi or Cutting Master.
Check the help files of either to set up panels (with some overlap) and you should be off to the races.

wayne k
guam usa

chartle

Ok Now I see whats happening. My first post thought his was a 60" plotter and that even with that width you don't get 60".

Yes op if you expect that the cutter will go all the way to the edge and give you 3 24" pieces it just doesn't work that way. Even if it did I doubt it would line up since it doesn't really know where the edge is.

How are you seaming this? butting the edges or with an over lap?