Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutting Plotter Iecho Bk2516

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Print & Cut Systems' started by Peterter, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Peterter

Peterter New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Czech republic
    Hi,
    I have digital cutting plotter IECHO BK 2516 with control software "IBrightCut V1.0.0.4(2015.11.19)Setup_EN" + "CutterServer_EN-2015-2-12".

All functions are goning ok but if camera load regmarks and cutting length is larger then cca 50-80 cm (this size is changing everytime) software show error "Beyond the cutting range".

*funny fact* Plotter cuting 2000 mm leght cut normal only without regmarks... but if im load same cut file but with regmarks plotter shows same error.

Leght and width parameter is 1600x2500 so larger then 80cm... IECHO technical support is useless, they dont know nothing abaout errors except standard dumpfails...

So anyone know what could be wrong?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. GaSouthpaw

GaSouthpaw Premium Subscriber

Dec 1, 2005
    Georgia
    Not familiar with the software or cutter, but I would guess something in the parameters is different. By that, I mean maybe the function for cutting with registration marks has some sort of limit on it by default that isn't there when doing just a normal cut.
    I'd check the manual and see if there's a place where those types of variables could be entered.

3. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    We have the same machine. We run in to this issue for 2 reasons.

1. Is the artwork set to 0,0 in iBrightCut before you run the job. Do you highlight everything and hit 1?

2. In the iBrightCut settings do you have your camera set to 200mm over scan and your feed settings to sheet not roll?

4. Peterter

Peterter New Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Czech republic
    Thanks for reply.
    1) Nice shortcut im using software button to alignment to corner...
    2) feeding is set to sheet. But i dont know what are u mean with camera overscan. im looking for this parameter but i dont found him.

BTW I try older version SmartCut instead of BrightCut. And SmartCut doing ok, but he cant find good regmarks automaticly, i must choose everyone manualy.
    I'm looking for a suspicious item in the parameters of SmartCut which would help me fix the BrightCut...

SmartCut working good, so problem is with BrightCut and technical support tells me that the motherboard needs to be replaced...