• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting software for CorelDraw

Signmeup_DK

Hi

I'm using Mimaki Finecut with CorelDraw, works fine an i'm happy with the simplicity.
It annoys me that i have to wait for a Finecut update everytime theres a new CorelDraw out on the market though.
Whats out there for cutting in CorelDraw?
I have 3 Mimaki CG-130FXII so it has to work with those.

So i'm currious about what you guys use to cut from CorelDraw?

/Anders

Ditchmiester

I personally use CoCut 2015 Professional. But also had the same problem that I had to wait to switch to X7 until the new Version of CoCut came out. I really like CoCut the included Corel Toolbar adds other useful tools besides just the cut function.

7oaks

I used SignTools in the past and found it very fast and not much of a learning curve. It also had some features such as outline, shadows
and many other font tools

1leonchen

there is not a lot of difference with the new x7 software. i don't see it especially in corel draw itself.i still have x5 on my laptop core i7,16 gb, ssd. and don't wish to upgrade it. i have x6 on my rip computer. my suggestion put x7 on your design computer and keep your current software on a rip computer to drive your machine.

OldPaint

iam not sure IF MIMAKI can cut cut direct from corel. i think you have to have a bridge/cad program with it.
hence FINE CUT......works..

Signmeup_DK

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice!
I ended up buying Corel X6 where FineCut worked great.
It was very usefull though to try other programs.

Thank you all!