• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D75r

negrozx

Hi, I have a big problem with my cutter. When I charge the material and down the pinch rollers the machine send a message: "Pinch Rollers Not Detected, please turn off". I turn off the machine but is the same, the problem continue.

Jim Doggett

Probably a faulty sensor, or perhaps a firmware glitch, which can be fixed with a firmware reinstall. Call Summa support at 800.323.9766. It's still just past 3PM in Seattle, so you should be able to get through. You're still under warranty, too, I'm guessing, since the D75-R is a fairly new model.

Best,

Jim

hybyza

Hi. Does it happen anytime you try to load media??? is the cutting head detecting the first pinch roller or it stops right there? does the cutting head goes to the second pinch roller or the head stops always at the same place you put the first pinch roller??? if the pinch roller stops always at the same point where you place the first pinch roller probably the opos sensor is out of place because of a paper crash, very easy task to solve, sometimes happened to me, you just have to return the opos sensor axis to the original point.

negrozx

Thanks all for your support. Finally the problem were not physical. My cutter has rom rev 11 I upgrade to rev 15 and the problem solve. Thanks a lot!

negrozx

Hi. Does it happen anytime you try to load media??? is the cutting head detecting the first pinch roller or it stops right there? does the cutting head goes to the second pinch roller or the head stops always at the same place you put the first pinch roller??? if the pinch roller stops always at the same point where you place the first pinch roller probably the opos sensor is out of place because of a paper crash, very easy task to solve, sometimes happened to me, you just have to return the opos sensor axis to the original point.

sometimes happened what you said.... when I have a paper crash the machine not detect the pinchs rollers! where is the original point for the opos sensor?

hybyza

Hi negrozx, sorry for the delay, what I mean with the original point is that point of the axis of the opos sensor, so, it is placed under the cutting head itself. You can try manually to reput it in the original place.
When the opos is pushed inwards, as it is out of place hits the pinchroller when loading media.
It just needs a little pull on the arm. Try to pull manually towards you with the right hand. It is very simple. The problem itself is that the back part of the opos sensor touches the first pinch roller, when solving the problem, you will find that the opos sensor doesnt touch anymore the rollers themselves.

Hola negrozx: se descoloca el opos cuando tienes un enganchón de papel y no pasa de la primera pinza, con la mano derecha trata de colocarlo en su sitio, tira del sensor suavemente hacia ti agarrando el sensor con mucho cuidado con el dedo pulgar y el índice, escucharás un click. Fíjate si por detrás el sensor ya no toca la primera rueda. Es un problema que provoca qe se toque la primera rueda por detrás con el sensor y no pasa de ahí.