• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Daigle Laminator problem

sardocs

I have a Daige that had that problem. Turned out to be a broken cotter pin on the drive gear. It had sheared so it was able to slip on the axle. Once we got the sides off it was an easy fix.

I have a Daige that had that problem. Turned out to be a broken cotter pin on the drive gear. It had sheared so it was able to slip on the axle. Once we got the sides off it was an easy fix.
I don't

I don't see a cotter pin