• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Damn, the gecko is good after all!

J

john1

Decided to go look around for some better rates on my personal vehicle tonight. I thought i was getting a good deal for the last 2-3 years from Travelers but boy was i wrong. I called Gieco and am saving $287 every 6 months! Exact coverage's and everything. I am floored and am happy as heck.

Just goes to show you if you think your getting a good deal with insurance, Looking around can pay off!

HulkSmash

I was with esurance. I was paying 130 a month for my benz, and 110 a month for my wifes mustang, and 90 a month for my trucks. I switched to Statefarm and now pay 170 for all 3. I'm saving like 1400 a year.

showcase 66

Been with State farm for about 9 years now. Every year and half to 2 years I get a call from my agent and go over my policies and usually lowers my premiums after each policy review.

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.

Damn. The jingle still doesn't work though.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I was with esurance. I was paying 130 a month for my benz, and 110 a month for my wifes mustang, and 90 a month for my trucks. I switched to Statefarm and now pay 170 for all 3. I'm saving like 1400 a year.

Same here with esurance. We are paying half of what we were for 2 vehicles at Progressive... which kills me cuz' I can't stand Flo!

We did the gecko for a while a long time ago, but they teed me off over something so I switched many years ago.

ChicagoGraphics

You might be saving per month with Gieco, but what happeneds when it comes to paying a claim?

I been with State Farm for over 30 years for vehicles,business and housing insurance and when ever I submit a claim I get a check within 3 days tops, seems like they alway's give me extra compared to what other insurers will pay out.

royster13

As a former insurance adjuster, I can tell you that typically the cheaper the premiums, the worse the claim service....

OldPaint

i have had GIECO off and on since 1965, when it was strickly for military. in those days no other insurance co would cover G.I.'s for a reasonable rate. hennie(my other half)has had gieco for last 8-10 years, and she had been rear ended 3 times with the 95 volvo 850. was never a problem with the claims...........but then the ones that hit her wound up paying.

J

john1

Called State Farm for giggles and man it was a pain in the neck to get a quote, Just because someone lives with me they have to put EVERYONE on the policy and needed EVERYONE'S license numbers and all. I said yeah ok and am sticking with Gieco. What a joke lol

AUTO-FX

You might be saving per month with Gieco, but what happeneds when it comes to paying a claim?

I been with State Farm for over 30 years for vehicles,business and housing insurance and when ever I submit a claim I get a check within 3 days tops, seems like they alway's give me extra compared to what other insurers will pay out.

Hey you guys, I am an insurance adjuster for Allstate, and I'm not saying this because I work for Allstate, but you really need to look at your coverages closely. THERE IS A REASON WHY THESE INSURANCE POLICIES ARE SO AFFORDABLE. Read the fine print....

AUTO-FX

I'll give you one really good thing to think about. You get in a situation where you are being sued, and if you have Allstate, I guarantee you there is a HUGE legal department going to bat for YOU in a court situation. Not so sure about some of these other companies backing you up....

royster13

Hey you guys, I am an insurance adjuster for Allstate, and I'm not saying this because I work for Allstate, but you really need to look at your coverages closely. THERE IS A REASON WHY THESE INSURANCE POLICIES ARE SO AFFORDABLE. Read the fine print....

So true.....

visual800

state farm can suck it!

I got allstate on all personal and progressive on the bucket truck. Allstate has kicked a$$ on any claims asked no questions at all. the bucket truck is an F450 i dont think anything less than a UPS truck is goign to destroy it, liability only on that

J

john1

I called allstate and well they were higher and i couldn't understand what the person was saying. From what i could understand, the rep was cocky and would give me the rates and immediately say "Now what is your credit card information". I said "hold up, that's higher than what i am paying now and i am not going to switch". He then says "Well for a few more dollars don't you want to be in good hands?". I said "i don't care about your catchy tag line" lol

I called Gieco and spoke to someone i could understand no problem and got amazing rates over the others. I literally am saving roughly $48 a month so it's so worth it.

I have been with Geico for about 4 years now and love them, have got rear ended once in my celica and they were right there helping me.

Not to mention when I needed to switch away from my parents insurance they were a huge help and went beyond their scope to get me switched over. I am so happy with them!

ellsmako

Allstate,...you have got to be kidding.

My parents in Upstate NY had to explain over the phone to a guy in florida where Upper ny state is. Did not know where Plattsburgh or burlington vt is. Got the claim wrong three times and severly cut the damage claim until we pushed back hard.

should be called the one finger company.