• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

David A Smith - Jaw on the floor!

Deaton Design

Every time I watch that video I just sit here dumbfounded.

This the album cover John?
Yep. Just recently read the story behind how it was created, and how much input John himself had. David commented that if John wasnt a musician, he would make a great graphic designer himself. It was amazing to see how he approached the job of designing the cover. Im going to look it up and post it if I can find it...

Pat Whatley

Watching it last night with one of my four year old boys in my lap. He got all excited and said "He's making signs like you do, Daddy!"

All I could say was "Yes he is, buddy."

I'm ranking that up there with the time he thought I was Iron Man because I had on a welding helmet like he saw Tony Stark wearing in the movie.

genericname

Watching it last night with one of my four year old boys in my lap. He got all excited and said "He's making signs like you do, Daddy!"

All I could say was "Yes he is, buddy."

I'm ranking that up there with the time he thought I was Iron Man because I had on a welding helmet like he saw Tony Stark wearing in the movie.

Run with it while you can!