• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dec 9, 2009 in pensacola, fl.

OldPaint

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD..........
70'S, SUNSHINE, 3-5 MPH BREEZE..........WINDOWS OPEN, NOTHING ON EXCEPT FOR A PAIR OF SHORTS, BAREFOOTED & ENJOYIN THE DAY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
posted to make jealous, all you you who are hip deep in SNOW, AND FREEZIN YOUR KEY -ONANAS OFF!!!!!!!
we got white stuff here........YEAR ROUND))))))).

Attachments

• PensacolaBeachBig.jpg
    PensacolaBeachBig.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 143

Arlo Kalon 2.0

While I believe OP's post was intended to rub people's face in his good fortune for living where he does, I miss Indiana winters from when I lived in the Hoosier Arctic Circle from South Bend to East Chicago. There's a lot to be said for healthy snowfalls. Afterwards, when the sun comes out on all the snow, everyone is so up from the massive overdose of white light. I remember it as being totally invigorating.

David Wright

Ever since my daughter and her family moved to Florida she is always well aware what the weather is or is going to be here in Michigan. I have noticed that a lot of people would perpetually look for justification for why they moved.

My last trip down to Florida this year I met tons of transplanted northerners and we always got to talking about why they chose to live there. Invariably it came down to some problem for which they moved away from. Always could sense or would touch on the resentment with their family and such and they would go right back to talking about the great weather.

By the way, Florida for 5 to 6 months, not so great. Heat I cannot take. Michigan 3 to 4 months I could do without also.

TheSnowman

I was there last week and it was 55 and rainy, so I don't buy into the whole "Florida is always perfect" bit.

OldPaint

OH WE DO HAVE BAD DAYS............about 30 a year. hehehehehehehe. and we have REALLY REAALLY BAD DAYS...........SEPT 15, 2004...........and last sat nite is was down to 32!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT..........we dont have:
SNOWPLOWS
SNOWSHOVELS
SNOWBLOWER
SNOW SUITS
SNOW MOBILES
TIRE CHAINS
STUDED SNOW TIRES
WINDSHIELD SCRAPPERS
SALT ON THE ROADS
ICE TO SLIP ON
OVERSTUFFED CLOTHES
LONG UNDERWEAR
ELECTRIC FOOT WARMERS
i can probably come up with a lot more.....but you get the point.

signage

Yea but we don't have

Old hippies in g-strings:omg2:
Lots of old gray haired ladies drive 15 MPH
Misquotes all year round
hurricanes
I can come up with more hehehehehehehehehehehe

TheSnowman

Gay Pride Day at Disney! We don't have that either! Although, you may stop in there to check out the G-Strings if you want.

signage

Kraig that not my style but OPee is most likely the MC! If you do a search you can see the picture of him in one! NOW PLEASE NO ONE POST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replicator

Yea but we don't have

Old hippies in g-strings:omg2:
Lots of old gray haired ladies drive 15 MPH
Misquotes all year round
hurricanes
I can come up with more hehehehehehehehehehehe

One correction signage . . . They're called Blue Hairs not Gray :ROFLMAO:

speedmedia

Hmmm. I was in Pensacola last weekend for the Snowball Derby. It was freezing! I had most of the above you mentioned such as long underwear and hand warmers and all of that jazz. No fun!

I heard it was 70 the day after we left. Man I was hoping for a little break from the damn cold before I came back to Michigan!

Thanks,
Kurt

Bradster941

Hmmm. I was in Pensacola last weekend for the Snowball Derby. It was freezing! I had most of the above you mentioned such as long underwear and hand warmers and all of that jazz. No fun!

I heard it was 70 the day after we left. Man I was hoping for a little break from the damn cold before I came back to Michigan!

Thanks,
Kurt

That's a bummer Kurt.

The difference here is that if the weather is bad, just wait a day or so and it will be nice.

In Michigan, if the weather is nice, just wait a hour or two and it won't be.. lol

Use to live in G.R.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Someone sent me this picture of a good day at the beach for OP and until now, I didn't think it was true.

OPs friendly beach scene.jpg

OldPaint

Thanks,
Kurt
AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CALL ME???? google this address, 2811 longleaf dr......and then google FIVE FLAGS SPEEDWAY......98, 99 i hand painted the retainer wall and other signage. if you know don from CIA PHOTOS? his family owns the track.