• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dec 9, 2009 in pensacola, fl.

speedmedia

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CALL ME???? google this address, 2811 longleaf dr......and then google FIVE FLAGS SPEEDWAY......98, 99 i hand painted the retainer wall and other signage. if you know don from CIA PHOTOS? his family owns the track.

I thought about trying to get in touch with you. Man you are close....

We brought the snow and ice with us...Won best appearing car award over 147 cars.

Thanks,
Kurt

Attachments

• jvd_1.jpg
    jvd_1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 56
  • jvd_2.jpg
    jvd_2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 61

ddarlak

Go Bills!
next time a hurricane tears through your neighborhood, i'll be sure to remind you of the 70 degree day i'm having....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
When the temp dips here during the winter months we just put on another layer of sunblock.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• guam_usa.jpg
    guam_usa.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 86

speedmedia

When the temp dips here during the winter months we just put on another layer of sunblock.

wayne k
guam usa

My god that is my picture of heaven! Me being fanned by some hot babes all while drinking something tropical and strong....

I guess a man can dream!

Thanks,
Kurt

OldPaint

I thought about trying to get in touch with you. Man you are close....

We brought the snow and ice with us...Won best appearing car award over 147 cars.

Thanks,
Kurt
do you know bobby gill, hes an old friend of mine. bought a plotter from mario gosslin.
outa all the cars from her that was in that race i HAVE 1..........i do vinyl for, no schit!!!!!
#4 yellow monte carlo, butch kitchen.

Attachments

• 4s.jpg
    4s.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 80

James Chrimes

It's not really snowing up here. We just put that on the news to keep all the old people down where you are. It's really 61 and sunny lol.