• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decal vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

petesign

Call your local sign merchant, they should be able to sell you anything you need. Lots of options out there for you. If you aren't a sign company, they won't sell to you though.

Mosh

Oracal 651, 751, 3M Scotchcal 50. Sounds pretty open ended. Are these
printed professional lettering or just some Calvins peeing on stuff?
What are you cutting with the cir-cut?:rock-n-roll:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If you become a premium subscriber I can sell it to you for $0.12 a sq.ft but if not then your price is $0.24 a sq.ft.

madevore

I have a Roland Camm-1 to cut the vinly. I was just not sure after cutting the vinyl how do they apply it to the car?

Poconopete

After you cut and weed it, apply transfer tape and give it to your customer. They clean the window with DNA, peel off the backing and squeegee it on where they want it.
ORACAL 651 is popular for that application.
Welcome to the forum, put on your thickest skin and start reading all the info available here.

royster13

I graduated from the "Youtube School of Sign Making".....Can not beat the price or the go at you own pace system.....Good luck.....

Malkin

Shop minimum (ours is $25) plus any art time.

...plus install.

That kind of work doesn't keep the doors open, so I try to discourage it by charging what it's actually worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.