• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decided to upgrade as well... Have two working setups for sale.

ProWraps

I know this isnt the classifieds, but I have decided to upgrade my rip station and office machine.

I tend to do them both at the same time so the hardware is always mirrored.. I dunno, for some reason, it seems the right thing to do in my crazy head.

Anyhoo, with that said, I will have the MOBO, processor, and ram as a complete unit if someone wants to buy them.

MOBOs are gigabytes, processors are intel i5 and ram is 8gb ddr3. all pretty current stuff and ill get exact specs tomorrow.

Fast but not fast enough for us. Im going to i7 with 32gb as we do LARGE vehicles and print LARGE files across multiple printers at once.

Ill sell each setup for $100 plus shipping. keep in mind its just mobo, processor and ram. Should make most shop computers pretty damn fast.

hell make me an offer. itll just sit in a box unless someone wants them.

heres what im going to:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1705069&sku=C13-5717
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1124769&sku=A455-3505
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7073159&sku=I69-2600K

cgsigns_jamie

Those would make for nice office/accounting computers. Post up the model numbers on the Mobo and processor and I might just take both of them off your hands.

OlsonSigns601

I would be interested! I wouldn't mind upgrading my kids gaming computer.
You're selling the processor, RAM and MB for $100???

As for your new rig...
Memory is $10 cheaper
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233232&Tpk=CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10

Its only $10 but you might get better shipping with new egg.

Also, I would go with a better MB. I mean the motherboard isn't like a network card. Its the bridge between everything on your computer and shouldn't be under estimated. Just my opinion.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Probable far too late for one but if not let me know.... decent upgrade for an older machine we have.

MikePro

can't wait to upgrade myself. hackintosh with essentially those same parts are on my horizon.
can't beat $100 for a decent computer tho. unfortunately, i just loaded up my shop computers with some newegg finds, or i'd pick them up myself.

WCSign

I would be interested.. It would give me a reason to stop by.. let me know if they are not already spoken for.

ProWraps

looks like adtechia has spoken for one at $150.

got one left.

ordered the new stuff 2 day shipping so they will be here friday.

ill have them both packed into either the orginal boxes or the new boxes with static bags in place on them ready for shipment.

thanks all for the replys.. i had no idea they would go so fast!

ProWraps

I would be interested! I wouldn't mind upgrading my kids gaming computer.
You're selling the processor, RAM and MB for $100???

As for your new rig...
Memory is $10 cheaper
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233232&Tpk=CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10

Its only $10 but you might get better shipping with new egg.

Also, I would go with a better MB. I mean the motherboard isn't like a network card. Its the bridge between everything on your computer and shouldn't be under estimated. Just my opinion.

thanks for the heads up on the memory. i just said hell with it, rather get it all from one place. shipping was only $15 for two day.

as far as the MOBO, it seemed to have great reviews so hopefully we should be good to go. i dont do much with my MOBOS like overclocking etc. i just build em and run em.

Locals Find!

looks like adtechia has spoken for one at $150.

got one left.

ordered the new stuff 2 day shipping so they will be here friday.

ill have them both packed into either the orginal boxes or the new boxes with static bags in place on them ready for shipment.

thanks all for the replys.. i had no idea they would go so fast!

Thanks Dude that's twice the computer I am running now. Will make my life so much easier. Glad I got that extra sale today to allow me to take advantage of this.

OlsonSigns601

thanks for the heads up on the memory. i just said hell with it, rather get it all from one place. shipping was only $15 for two day.

as far as the MOBO, it seemed to have great reviews so hopefully we should be good to go. i dont do much with my MOBOS like overclocking etc. i just build em and run em.

I completely agree, but I figured if I'm putting that kinda $$$ in a processor and RAM I might as well spend a little extra on a better motherboard.

For instance with that MB you won't be able to use USB3.0, you'll be limited to 2.0. Not that its that big of a deal unless you plan to utilize a lot of USB devices.

ProWraps

na.. the only thing i use usb for is thumb drives people bring me with their artwork. which typically is only friends.

just need a fast processor, lots of ram, and a MOBO to power the chip and the ram. nothing more nothing less.

typical work computer.

ProWraps

hey thanks bud. ok well thats both of them.

for $150 for both you and adtechia, ill cover the shipping as long as USPS priority mail works for ya'll.

oh, also, both of you please let me know if you want me to separate the components or pack and ship together on the board.

i know removing the chip and fan will require new heat goo... so its up to you guys.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
just need a fast processor, lots of ram, and a MOBO to power the chip and the ram. nothing more nothing less.

typical work computer.

What? You don't need a micro polished billet case drop forged from a single slab of Unobtainium?
What kind of user are you?

wayne k
guam usa