• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dennis Hopper RIP

SignosaurusRex

He was a true 'Actor', not a movie star. Most don't realize that he was a very skilled actor with many appearances in many notable films beyond 'Easy Rider'. Not only was he a fine actor, writer, and director but a skilled photographer and painter as well with his work recognized around the world. Despite his troubles with substance abuse he earned a deserved star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

ddubia

First I heard this. Dang. One of my favorites.

I heard it once said that he had a true American accent. After that I listened more closely to him and I know what they mean by American accent.

As you said Rex, a real actor. He was good in every role he played.

He will be missed.

R.I.P.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Ah, first Art Linkletter, then Dennis Hopper.

Could Yet Another death trifecta among lower tier luminaries be at work here? Who will occupy the third corner of this particular triade de la mort?

SignosaurusRex

Ah, first Art Linkletter, then Dennis Hopper.

Could Yet Another death trifecta among lower tier luminaries be at work here? Who will occupy the third corner of this particular triade de la mort?

Dennis Hopper was #3. Gary Coleman tipped over on Friday.